Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a set of wheels for sale. they are ssr vienna kreis 18x8.5/9.5+30 front and rear. bolt pattern is 4/5x114.3. face has some oxidation and lips have some curb marks, some more than others. i currently have these on my honda accord, so i can provide lug nuts and hub centric rings to fit a honda for the right price. these will come with tires. the front are michelin ps2 205/40 with about 70-80% tread. paid about 200 each mounted and balance. rear are bridgestone 255/40 also about 70-80%. these were about 150 mounted and balanced. im looking for $1600 for wheels and tires.

pic of them on my car just to give you an idea. will provide better pics once i get home.

credit for photo goes to ejay

i am parting my car so i also have function and form type 2 coilovers with about 10-11k miles. spring rate are 12/6k front/rear. i also have ingalls camber/toe arms for sale.

locals have priority but i will ship at buyers expense.
please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
why you parting out?! car was so sick!

how much for the ingalls? shipped to 23320 if you would be so kind for a quote

·
owned 5th gen v6 now k24
260 Posts
that sucks that your parting out. are only the wheels, the ingalls, and coils for sale? are u selling anything else, ex. front lip ( if not already sold)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that sucks that your parting out. are only the wheels, the ingalls, and coils for sale? are u selling anything else, ex. front lip ( if not already sold)
id prefer to keep the front lip cause it scratched up my bumper pretty bad, so it covers up some of it.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how many miles on them? are the bushings still good/intact? any issues with them aside from wear and tear and alignments and etc?
no issues with them at all. just had an alignment done and the arms are in like new condition. id say they have about 6-7k miles. i didnt get them till my tires started to go bald on the inside. learned my lesson the hard way.

you can be mr. slammed accord in our group now :)

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wheels only for 1300. wheels and tires for 1450. someone cash me out pleasee!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wheels, coilovers and camber/toe arms are still up for grabs. someone help me out please.

marvin - just parting out, nothing new for me anytime soon

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nope. sorry. just trying to sell. need the cash

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump! wheels only for 1200. wheels and tires for 1350.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
not getting another car. just parting for now cause i need money :( bad spending habits caught up to me

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1100 for wheels and 1250 for wheels and tires!
suspension still for sale. 600

1 - 19 of 19 Posts