?? not sure what this fits- New $100 shipped
just found another one in my closet
i believe it is a tl-s wheel. fits 98-02 Accord- New $100 shipped
OBO

email me if interested. [email protected]

·
***POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT SELLER***
430 Posts
I want to know if the 1st or 3rd steering wheel will fit my 02 accord coupe.

·
***POSSIBLE FRAUDULENT SELLER***
430 Posts
Thank you for clearing that up Artis. Now it's time for this guy to answer back.

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
I'm basing it off the fact that no other honda/acura wheels were made in that particular 4 spoke blunt end rim with perforations in those particular sections. there are certain 4 spoke odyssey wheel rims but they were never perforated (not USDM anyways) and have slightly different spoke arrangement. I also am familiar with this because i have removed my own steering wheel and sold the airbag and rim as seperate items - i know them by looking at it that this is an accord/cl/tl wheel. also you can check this forums thread on DIY steering wheel swaps for further reference.

GLWS 94hatch.

·
WTFOMGSTFU
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Artistotle

·
Euro accord wannabe
1,130 Posts
3rd looks like mdx wheel that should fit 99-02 accord
4the is the newer mdx wheel that will not fit accords

·
Registered
63 Posts
3rd looks like mdx wheel that should fit 99-02 accord
4the is the newer mdx wheel that will not fit accords
You have it backwards. The ones without the solid lower section are from 03+ MDX Touring (as you can see) and will not fit 6th gens.

Compare the pic below to the black steering wheel FS. Namely, the cruise/audio controls bolt to a bracket that bolts to the wheel...the MDX wheel has different bracket holes as far as I can tell. Just slightly different, but still won't fit. Pic courtesy of http://www.filtsai.com/accord/steering_wheel/index.php

·
Registered
20 Posts
The 3rd wheel is an MDX wheel. I know cause I just perchased one think it would fit my 2002 TL-S. I WAS WRONG ! ! !
Hope this helps. I can post a picture of my TL-S wheel if someone needs it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts