Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered Fanatic
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently sold my Accord, and have some stuff I need to get rid of so I can modify my new car/ pay off credit cards :eek: . All prices are OBO, so pm me if your interested. Shipping based on location, and paypal is the best and easiest way for payment.

OEM Side markers $10

Stock 6x9 Speakers $22

OEM Shift Trim $8

Front License Plate Holder $12

2001 Owners manual and warranty booklet (Have owners manual, but have to find it) $8

OEM Taillights $60

OEM Headlights $60
(Sold)
2 Key Fobs $12 each, 2 for $20 (Sold)
Engine Covers $30(Sold)

1,221 Posts
will that front license plate holder fit the 7th gen? cuz i need one... i don't know where mine went...

·
Registered Fanatic
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imnotmatt1189 said:
will that front license plate holder fit the 7th gen? cuz i need one... i don't know where mine went...
I don't really know about that, ill try and find out tho

Ill PM those asking about shipping later tonight, because I havent weighed anthing yet.

1,221 Posts
bluedevil1550 said:
I don't really know about that, ill try and find out tho

Ill PM those asking about shipping later tonight, because I havent weighed anthing yet.
aiight find out and then pm me cuz if it does fit i'll definitely get it. i went to the dealership and they wanted $25 for that. o_O

·
Registered Fanatic
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Headlights are $60, pics above. And they do fit a 2dr Accord. They have a little wear on the front that can be buffed out, but I took them off the car when I got it so I didnt bother doing it.

·
Registered
683 Posts
bluedevil1550 said:
Headlights are $60, pics above. And they do fit a 2dr Accord. They have a little wear on the front that can be buffed out, but I took them off the car when I got it so I didnt bother doing it.
is that shipped

·
Registered Fanatic
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
skyline108 said:
how much for the headlights shipped to 94086?
I didn't realize how expensive shipping to California was with FedEx :eek: . They quoted me $34.11 for FedEx Home Delivery. I can do $80 shipped instead of $94.11 if you want them.

Thanks,
Jai

·
ShOw Me ThE MoNeY
922 Posts
bluedevil1550 said:
I didn't realize how expensive shipping to California was with FedEx :eek: . They quoted me $34.11 for FedEx Home Delivery. I can do $80 shipped instead of $94.11 if you want them.

Thanks,
Jai
have u tried USPS?they r much cheaper

·
Registered Fanatic
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
kleptodathief said:
wow u mite wanna lower the price on that oem player, wot is ur new car? GL
02 Maxima SE :D I just needed a four door car, and always liked them. The price isnt gonna go down dramatically on that CD player b/c they are goin for that on ebay right now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts