Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking for a strock front bumper from a 98-02 accord coupe around the socal area. If you have one and are looking to sell, let me know.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Reasonable man come on now.........$50 isn't really that reasonable......go to a junk jard and they'll charge you over $200 bucks easily, dealership price will run you over $300 easily.......make me a reasonable offer.......peace.

·
98 U know there faster
266 Posts
should be around $130 for a new one painted

·
Registered
188 Posts
LOL thats funny man, no way $130 new and painted....dude who told you that, call the dealership and find out how much it'll run you.......im asking $150 for the bumper, let me know if your interested......peace.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Mine's a 00 accord......but look my friend just put a kit on his 00 accord and wants to get rid of his stock bumpers(NightHawk Black Pearl, or whatever it's called)......let me know if anyone is interested......make a resonable offer please.......peace.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Hey guys... just tought I'd drop a line and tell you that I paid $153 for the front bumper cover for my 1999 EX Sedan. I also got it from a dealer, but I have connections at that dealership. :D

BTW- It was unpainted, but it is a FLAT BLACK plastic, so it looks decent on a black car.

·
Registered
188 Posts
flyingcxp, hey man just wondering if you still want that front bumper, i also have the rear if you need it......look tell you what ill give you both bumpers for $175.......i had told you $100 each, but ill do them both for $175......let me know....peace.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts