Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
friends call me AcCoRd StUd
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1995 odesssey that i drive to and from work and a truck i drive on the weekend. The radio went out, and i have been living with it for a year or so. I can't take it anymore....

WIll all honda ones plug right up to it? Say like a 2002 dual din cd player like i use to have in my accord.

·
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how hard would it be to do a newer model one in there? Just cut off the plugs and sorder the right wires back together using that site you posted?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Honda changed the harness somewhere after 1998. You should be fine with a radio before then but there weren't many double dins. If you get a male harness, match your 3 power/ground leads, and match the 8 speakers leads, you can pretty much use any radio.

·
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where can i get the male lead you are talking about? I have installed aftermarket DVD players, and a few cd players.... Who would have thought that a factory radio was so hard:D

·
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have been searching on ebay and i found some that don't have the security code that you punch in to get the radio to play...

They say i have go to the dealer to get the code. What all is involved with that? No money involved is it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts