Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
Not really worth getting, the gains on an NA Accord will be small. Plus the OEM Honda cats flow fairly well already.

-Garrett

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gme2001 said:
Not really worth getting, the gains on an NA Accord will be small. Plus the OEM Honda cats flow fairly well already.

-Garrett

thats what i was thinking as well, it also seems to good to be true for that small amount of money, 5 horsepower for 30 dollars cannot be real, i just thought it was interesting since i have never seen a strait pipe for out cars

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
marr9188 said:
thats what i was thinking as well, it also seems to good to be true for that small amount of money, 5 horsepower for 30 dollars cannot be real, i just thought it was interesting since i have never seen a strait pipe for out cars
For 30 bucks you can go to a muffler shop and they can make you a test pipe so you will have no restriction at all. Test pipes are great for FI vehicles.

·
Got LSD?
1,216 Posts
I had a straight threw cat on for 2 days before. I do think it gave me a few horses but it sounded so bad I took it off as soon as I could. Still have it in garage I dont know why. It was a obx one.

·
Who are you!?
2,328 Posts
00suprchrgdAV6 said:
I had a straight threw cat on for 2 days before. I do think it gave me a few horses but it sounded so bad I took it off as soon as I could. Still have it in garage I dont know why. It was a obx one.
I had a 3" high flow cat and 3" pipe on my SC Accord, lost 20whp and 20lbs/ft :p bigger isnt always better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts