Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
enjoying j36 luv
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanted to knoe i have eibach springs in my accord but the rear is alil to low so i wanted to knoe is there was a way to stretch the spring about a in. so that my car would sit the way i want it or should i just get the stock springs and cut them a lil help would be appreciated thanks

·
Registered
447 Posts
There are "boosters" out there. But are in no way safe to use. I would recommend installing the stock spring if you're looking for a raised hieght back there.

Sal

·
Formerly VTEC-v6!
5,254 Posts
stillloco said:
is there was a way to stretch the spring about a in. so that my car would sit the way i want it
No.

stillloco said:
should i just get the stock springs and cut them a lil help would be appreciated thanks
No.

·
NVR 4GTN
594 Posts
stillloco said:
wanted to knoe i have eibach springs in my accord but the rear is alil to low so i wanted to knoe is there was a way to stretch the spring about a in. so that my car would sit the way i want it or should i just get the stock springs and cut them a lil help would be appreciated thanks

Word to the wise...not a grand Idea to cut springs.

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
I member some guy in the sedan picture thread saying he cut his springs... I wonder what happen to him... lol. I wouldnt do it. Get some konis and raise the perches...

·
Bobby Lane Racing
5,679 Posts
springs are made for certain specifications. .. weight etc. modifying them will ruin what they were made for. it's not safe to modify your springs. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm new to Hondas but I had several built bmws and we used to use different thickness spring pads to make minor height adjustments. Stock ones for example are about 3mm thick, going with a 7mm will raise you up a hair.

·
enjoying j36 luv
793 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
coilovers are to much money for me and the over brands suck so thats out of the Question i got my car good some people tell me its fine the was it sits but idk maybe u guys can help me out let me knoe what u think of the car idk how to post a pic so u u could i have a pic of the car on my profile if u can look at it and let me knoe or if u can help me tell me how to post a pic so i can show u what the car looks like

1 - 13 of 13 Posts