Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
PLENTY!!!!!!!!

We have upper strut bars made by skunk2, d/c sports, OEM Honda stuff, Tenzo R, and plenty other no-name brands but they all perform the same duty.

Lower rear tie bars we have Tenzo R (only 40 bucks), D/C Sports

Upper Rear Strut bar we have some no-name brands, and D/C Sports

·
Registered
112 Posts
I dont think so, except mabey for the front upper strut bar. Its always good just to ask to make sure though.

No problem for helping my friend :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
www.procarparts.com

They sell the upper front and upper rear no name brands for like 26.99 or something. Dont listen to all the gimmic that people say about one brand better then others. They all serve the same purpose. That and plus they dont produce a produce change to your car where you say "oh my thats a big difference". Strut bars dont help until you've lowered your car and added in some sways and new bushings.

And a little wisdom, dont change out your front strut bar unless you have money. The front OEM Honda strut bar is alot better then some aftermarket ones because they connect to your towers at 3 points instead of 2.

And just type in Tenzo R Strut bar in yahoo, and search around till you find a good price /w shipping

Sorry im not much help, i perfer purchasing my products at my homeboys shop because if anything is messed up i can go to him. Not to mention he gives me great discounts b/c we've been friends for awhile now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Check out ebay, good prices on no-name products. Also on group buy center they were selling a set of like 8 for $140 or something like that, every possible bolt on bar for your car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts