Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does ANYONE have a strut tower bar on their car?.....i know Greddy makes on for our cars but i'd like to know how it handles and if theres any improvement in handling...

thanx,
will

·
Registered
41 Posts
Greddy has a strut bar for 7th gen? hmm...
I kno Neuspeed have them as well

·
Deceptively Quick...
339 Posts
Does an STB make any noticeable difference in the reduction of chassis flex. I haven't modded my suspension(no wheels/tires or drop). :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
i have the honda 6speed accord strut tower bar...but haven't installed it yet...it's a 4 point strut bar...rigid enough...but looks hard to install...(one of those installs u know ur definitely gonna have to break a clip or 2 to get it on)

·
Registered
370 Posts
Got the Neuspeed one, after I just put that on with no other mods I could really notice a difference in the front end. Just being tighter on corners.....After the rear sway went on a little less noticeable but still much better than stock.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
whos got a greddy strut bar installed in their car!!??

·
Registered
53 Posts
Is it me or does it seem like the Greddy would still allow flex due to the three piece design. Wouldn't the "hinged" area flex?

·
Registered
379 Posts
You still want it to flex a bit or it would break to pieces. We can get you guys the Greddy or Neuspeed strut bar. PM me for pricing if interested.

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
Do you think the stock 6MT bar needs to be upgraded to a greaddy?

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
thats what i want to know...it seems like it is pretty good for stock and I want to know if i would really benefit a whole lot if i upgraded??

·
_
1,648 Posts
i'm sure it might be improved slightly...but the 6spd. contects to the firewall, something these others don't do. i've seen people use them together, but it might be pointless.

spend the $100 on something else, like ground wires or sways.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I have the Greddy strut tower bar sitting in my garage. Going to put in on soon with my coilovers, will post pics once I get it installed. So far all I can say is that it is very nice looking...

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
yeah im not doing it , seem like a waste of dough for the 6MT owners.

If Greddy was SMART they would release a JPIPE
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

1 - 20 of 21 Posts