1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Electronics
8 Foot Monster Cable - $8 obo
4 sq. ft of Dynamat - $5
Clarion Faceplate - $5 (It's just the faceplate, I had it on a shelf in the garage and went to pull it out, and the CD player fell down and broke, but the faceplate was in a pouch and didn't fall)
Sony Mini Disc Player Model MZR70 - $80 obo (comes with a bunch of extra mini discs and everything that came with the original packaging)
Iomega 250MB USB Zip Drive - $50 (comes with a bunch of 250MB Zip Disks)
Brand New Anchor Blue Watch - $20 (never used!)
RC 2005 Mustang GT - $25
RC Corvette - $25

Game Boy
Game Boy Color in Transparent Purple - $40 obo
Tetris - SOLD!!!
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins - SOLD!!!
Dr. Mario - SOLD!!!
Pokemon Red - SOLD!!!

PS One
Syphon Filter - $10 obo
Tokyo Highway Battle - $5 obo
South Park Rally - $10 obo
Metal Gear Solid - $10 obo
Rival Schools - $25
Dragon Ball Z: Final Bout (Japanese version) - $40
Sony Playstation Memory Card - $7
InterAct Playstation Memory Card - $5

DVD's
Maximum Velocity: Import Auto Performance, Drifting & Girls (purchased from the 2004 Formula-D Event) - $20 (BRAND NEW, NEVER USED!)
Initial D: Battle 07 - $20 (BRAND NEW, NEVER USED!)
Torque (WS)- SOLD!!!
The Terminal - SOLD!!!
Super Size Me - SOLD!!!
Resident Evil: Apocalypse - SOLD!!!

Random Stuff
Adult Drinking Games Compendium - $5
Bunch of Crappy Golf Clubs - $30 obo
Bunch of old-ass electronics - make offer (send email requesting pictures)

Pictures are available at http://www11.brinkster.com/aznfury/forsale/ . All prices are firm unless stated otherwise. I am screwed at the moment financially so I want to get rid of these things as soon as possible, even if it's for hella cheap. Thanks.

NOTE: My PayPal account is now up. The account is [email protected] .

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
houw much of the car woudl the dynamat cover? just the top of the trunk? im very bad at guessing size.

EDIT

what is the drinking game thingy? interested.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I'll take the Dynamat. Just tell me how much it is to ship to NYC 11787 and I'll paypal it. Thanks man.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The dynamat wouldn't cover much. I'm guessing it would barely cover the top of the trunk, but I need to get rid of all these ASAP. The drinking game consists of 25 individual popular drinking games that makes getting drunk a lot more fun.

DeadDoc said:
houw much of the car woudl the dynamat cover? just the top of the trunk? im very bad at guessing size.

EDIT

what is the drinking game thingy? interested.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can have the monster cable for $7, shipped. Just PM me and we'll make arrangements.

nE0F0x said:
Can I get the monster cable for $5+ship? =P

·
Registered
509 Posts
AznBoyIceyIce said:
The dynamat wouldn't cover much. I'm guessing it would barely cover the top of the trunk, but I need to get rid of all these ASAP.
Hey AznBoyIceyIce, any word on the shipping? Im pretty much ready to paypal you. Just let me know. Thx

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I'm still working on setting up a PayPal account, but I should have it up within the next day or two. I'll let you guys know ASAP when it's ready and the first person who PayPals me $7 (Dynamat + shipping), I'll ship them the Dynamat.

·
Registered
509 Posts
AznBoyIceyIce said:
I'm still working on setting up a PayPal account, but I should have it up within the next day or two. I'll let you guys know ASAP when it's ready and the first person who PayPals me $7 (Dynamat + shipping), I'll ship them the Dynamat.
Thats a good idea, but you gotta tell me how much shipping would be to 11787 NYC.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I checked USPS and shipping is $5.75 shipped to 11787 for 2-day Priority Mail and $4.49 for 8-day Parcel Post.

·
Registered
509 Posts
AznBoyIceyIce said:
I checked USPS and shipping is $5.75 shipped to 11787 for 2-day Priority Mail and $4.49 for 8-day Parcel Post.
ok, so just let me know when youre Paypal ready. Thx man.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How about $13 shipped? I can send it out as soon as I receive payment. My PayPal account should be up soon, so I can let you know. Let me know if this is okay for you.

DrachenV6 said:
ill give you 11 shipped for metal gear solid and the interactive memory card. Sorry if this is too low.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts