Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got a bunch of stuff tryin to get rid of:

1. bw sides for a sedan. the guy i bought them off of said it was for a coupe, when i took it to the bodyshop they told me it was for a sedan. so my lost your gain. $40
2. Helix tb spacer. bought these awhile ago, they sent me the i4 one by mistake and i was too lazy to send them back. this is the old version. brand new. $40 Sold
3.cls cams. NIB all parts needed for swap. bought these while ago too. never had time to get them installed. $240
4. cf splitters. brand new. got them for my car, but car was too low to put these on.its the one that comes in two pieces. one for left and one for right side. $180
5. type r grill. $10
6.oem grill $10
7. oem fog light button $10
8. hood pins. brand new some no name brand. $15 SOLD
9. kyokugen lug nuts. brand new $40
10. racing brake rotor. the front set. brand new $160
11. clear middle taillight. $30
12. altezza taillights all 3 pieces $10
13. 2 nintendo ds. brand new $90 each
14. unorthodox ss pulleys blue i bought these brand new just never had time to install.$250
15.stone racing headers bought brand new never had time to install either. $250
16.eibach anti roll kit. bought from another member.brand new never installed $275
17. apexi vafc and frog harness. $250

and thats all i can think of right now. i might add more stuff later on. Im in so cal 626 on weekdays and irvine on weekends so anyone local can come by to check it out and pick it up. prefer local so i dont gotta deal with shipping. all prices are obo.

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
pics would be nice for some of the stuff. anyways, you sure the Helix tb spacer is for the accord i4? if it is, I'll take dibs.

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
IdRnKeNmOnKeyI said:
in monterey park

cool, I can't make it today, but pm me your number and name so I can let you know when I can.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i live pretty much next to the 10 fwy near New exit. urbanrocker i pmed you. robbyx i just emailed you the pix. also added pics of some of the stuff. pic not that clear had to use camera phone

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
thanks for the pic's... not too sure where the NEW exit is on the 10.. i'll actually be in chinatown (broadway) on sunday morning so how far you live from there??... do they come with mounting pieces?

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Hi,
I am interested on the lug nuts and oem grill, willing to do a combo shipped to 98281?

Do you have the specs on the lug nuts?

·
???
1,405 Posts
please send me pictures of the nintendo ds's.

do you have a receipt in case there is somethingwrong with it so i can use the store warranty before the manufacturer's warranty

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i dont think i still have reciepts for the ds. pic of grill and lugnuts are in gallery. new things added. buy my stuff! need money for swap

1 - 20 of 34 Posts