Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SSM A-SPEC TL
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Link to pictures: http://s886.photobucket.com/albums/ac69/v6accord_ex/Things%20forsale/

#1 A set of used Eibach Pro kit springs. They drop:1.5 F/R & they have: 1,117 miles on them. I have the stickers, booklet, original box & Million-mile warranty from Eibach. Asking price:180.00 Buyer pays for shipping fees. (they came off a 2002 Honda accord V6.)

#2 SOLD.

#3 Used OEM intake air filter in fair condition, has a little dirt on the bottom side due to the intake tube being dirty. Give me an offer & shipping is on me :up:.

Thanks for looking :) & PM me if you're interested in something you see above. Have a great day,
-David.

·
SSM A-SPEC TL
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
payment sent for applicator pads.
Payment received :up2:. I will ship the items to you tomorrow VIA UPS :).

two hours before i saw his forsale thread.. i was looking for applicator pads because i was planning on seriously detailing my car next weekend. :p
You detail the whole car by hand or just the small tight areas where the polisher can't really reach? Cause that's a lot of hard work. If you do detail the whole car by hand, hats off to you :up2:.

Vouch for this user! He is honest and up front! :up:
Thanks for the vouch bro :up2:.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
You detail the whole car by hand or just the small tight areas where the polisher can't really reach? Cause that's a lot of hard work. If you do detail the whole car by hand, hats off to you :up2:.
Before I bought an buffer, I waxed my car by HAND and it would take me over three hours. Now that I have a buffer, I only wax three times a year. Twice using the buffer and once by hand. This detail, I am mainly attempting to remove all the light swirls on the car. If it's 3 hours it will take, it is going to be 3 hrs well spent. haha.

Thanks!

·
SSM A-SPEC TL
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Before I bought an buffer, I waxed my car by HAND and it would take me over three hours. Now that I have a buffer, I only wax three times a year. Twice using the buffer and once by hand. This detail, I am mainly attempting to remove all the light swirls on the car. If it's 3 hours it will take, it is going to be 3 hrs well spent. haha.

Thanks!
Sh!t I take three hours even with the polisher. After the touch free car wash I do: ultimate compound, wax, then detail spray.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts