Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
im obsessed with intakes.
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IF you guys live in stockton or near stockton and see this guy in this celica around... tell him Prodigy is looking for him......

alite im leaving lowes, going home on hammer lane....
I pull up to the light, and theres a white old school celica ( the one with rounded lights )..Theres an orange county white dude drivin around my age-ish (18 - 23).....
He has some Ebay fart cans... and a body kit.....

when the light turns green.... he takes off kinda hard, i go into vtec but not super hard.... 60% throttle... ( i drive like this normallly by the way ).. he then gets on it, and alll i hear is his exhaust.... so i get on it....

By 50mph i have him by a few car lenghts.... so i let off, start driving normally... figure i got the daily W or whatever.....

we get to the next light.... hes to my rite, but doesnt look at me or anythin....
light turns green and he gets on it hard.......... i drive normal.... no Vtec this time....

we get to the next light and he rollls down his window and is like " i smokedddd yo assss, dont you have a V6?"

then he makes a right hand turn on that street across from that chiropractor place.... before i even get a chance to respond.....

im like WTF jus happen....... i lose ALOT of races in my accord.... the one time i win... i lose????????

plllll........ someone in stockton find him............ :suprise:

·
(つ◕‿◕)つ*•.★.•*•.★.•* •.★.•
3,498 Posts
lmao, the dude just wanted to get you mad. Just let it go man, you already beat him, he knows it and you know it. Good kill btw. :up2:

·
keepin' it OG
10,188 Posts
that guy is just a dumbasss... you know you beat him and thats all that counts, he's just playing mind tricks with you...

·
-Brian
8,607 Posts
hehe, when i read the title i thought he freaking...vandilized you lol... anyhow dont stress it, some chick beat me that goes to my work, btw she drives a beatle lol

·
Registered V-tec Monster
348 Posts
wow...u guys say you lose alot of races in ur av6 but i've only lost 2 or so...1nce to a teg GSR with crazy mods and a turbo (lost by a ****load) and 1nce to a boosted b18 civic....with a shot of noz but he didn't use the noz

·
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im not tripppen.... its just... that here when i usuallly race faster pll... 7series bmws... muscle cars, evos etc..... i lose and its alll in goood fun.... theres no **** talkin invloved....

so its like when i actullly beat someone..... (had to be someone with a 4cyl)..... he acts like hes a 4 cyl.......

thats Stockton for ya....

·
Registered V-tec Monster
348 Posts
o_O.....lmfao....I mean..yea the accord is slow compared to cars actually built for speed...but i mean mostly around here we have civics, tegras, supras, and other little cars like that. I never really pic races with vettes, evos, stis, 350z's, or any super cars like that. Its fun having a family sedan whoop on alot of these "suped" up coupes around here.....I wanna get a "GrandmA" license plate...:)!!!!

·
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX
7,741 Posts
02prodigy said:
IF you guys live in stockton or near stockton and see this guy in this celica around... tell him Prodigy is looking for him......

alite im leaving lowes, going home on hammer lane....
I pull up to the light, and theres a white old school celica ( the one with rounded lights )..Theres an orange county white dude drivin around my age-ish (18 - 23).....
He has some Ebay fart cans... and a body kit.....

when the light turns green.... he takes off kinda hard, i go into vtec but not super hard.... 60% throttle... ( i drive like this normallly by the way ).. he then gets on it, and alll i hear is his exhaust.... so i get on it....

By 50mph i have him by a few car lenghts.... so i let off, start driving normally... figure i got the daily W or whatever.....

we get to the next light.... hes to my rite, but doesnt look at me or anythin....
light turns green and he gets on it hard.......... i drive normal.... no Vtec this time....

we get to the next light and he rollls down his window and is like " i smokedddd yo assss, dont you have a V6?"

then he makes a right hand turn on that street across from that chiropractor place.... before i even get a chance to respond.....

im like WTF jus happen....... i lose ALOT of races in my accord.... the one time i win... i lose????????

plllll........ someone in stockton find him............ :suprise:

u want someone to find this guy and tell him that your looking for him? ummmmmmmmmm no. lol i thought he ****ed up ur car or something and thas y u wanted 2 find him when i read the first line of ur paragraph. i mean ur not that hardcore of a racer that u need 2 hunt him down n prove something. he was just messing with ur head, and judging from this post, it worked.

·
say hello to angels..
4,491 Posts
slowaccord said:
u want someone to find this guy and tell him that your looking for him? ummmmmmmmmm no. lol i thought he ****ed up ur car or something and thas y u wanted 2 find him when i read the first line of ur paragraph. i mean ur not that hardcore of a racer that u need 2 hunt him down n prove something. he was just messing with ur head, and judging from this post, it worked.

i think he was being sarcastic about that part..........

·
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ahahah... yea i was being sarcastic....... im not gonnna literally find him and ask him to admit he loss.......

·
Registered
583 Posts
akordman said:
o_O.....lmfao....I mean..yea the accord is slow compared to cars actually built for speed...but i mean mostly around here we have civics, tegras, supras, and other little cars like that. I never really pic races with vettes, evos, stis, 350z's, or any super cars like that. Its fun having a family sedan whoop on alot of these "suped" up coupes around here.....I wanna get a "GrandmA" license plate...:)!!!!

so a supra is just a ordinary everyday car but a 350z is a super car :confused:

·
"Certified Hybrid Killer"
5,056 Posts

·
the Lost Sol
2,198 Posts
akordman said:
wow...u guys say you lose alot of races in ur av6 but i've only lost 2 or so...1nce to a teg GSR with crazy mods and a turbo (lost by a ****load) and 1nce to a boosted b18 civic....with a shot of noz but he didn't use the noz
wut exactly have u done to ur car?

gsr doesnt need to be heavily modded to beat av6-6gen :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts