Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Senior Moderhater
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Subs, amp, and Q'logic system ready to go

Hey, I have had this setup for only 6 months. Meaning everything in mint condition. I paid over 550 for everything, and looking to get a fair amount. This comes with everything to hook it up. It will work on a factory h/u too. I will include free rockford fosgate amp installation kit, and a tsunami line level converter for free. Here is what you get.

CLARION DPX1000.2 Bridgeable
Power Amplifier 1000 Watts MAX

DPX1000.2 dpx-1000.2

Product Features:
Maximum Power Output 1000 W
Continuous Average Power Output 500 W (250 W x 2 into 4 ohms 20Hz-20KHz @ 0.05% THD)
Typical 2-ohm Stereo 500 W x 2 @ 0.5% THD 1kHz
Typical Bridged Power 1kHz 1000 W @ 0.5% THD
Bass Extender Control 0~18dB @ 45Hz
Adjustable 55Hz-5.5kHz; 12dB/oct. High/Low Pass Crossover
Mixed-Mode Operation
Bridgeable 2/1 Channel Operation
MOSFET Power Supply

2 Infinity Reference 1020W
10" Subwoofer

1020-W
Product Features:
Single woofer
Dual stacked magnets and bump backplate increase efficiency and provide additional clearance for long Xmax.
Hi-Roll Rubber Surrounds offer superior cone edge suspension and reject moisture and UV.
A wopping 11.9 millimeter X-max delivers serious excurion. This subwoofers is great for high SPL and sound quality applications.
Check out the downloadable and viewable Box and Parameter Sheet for additional info and suggested enclosures.
Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
Power Handling: 250WRMS/1000W Peak
Sensivity 2.83V/1m: 90dB
Frequency Response: 22Hz - 800 Hz
Mounting Depth: 5-1/2" (140mm)
Cut-out Diameter: 9-1/4" (235mm)
Power Handling RMS: 250W
Power Handling Peak: 1000W
Sensitivity: 90dB
Frequency Response (± 3dB): 22Hz - 800Hz
Mounting Depth: 5-1/2"
Impedance: 4 Ohms

Q-Logic QB-210.3
Type 4 Dual 10" Bandpass Box

Key Specifications:
for two 10" subwoofers
0.74 x 2 cubic feet internal volume (ported section), 1.14 cubic feet internal volume (sealed section)
dimensions:
width: 30-1/8"
height: 12-1/4"
bottom depth: 16-5/8"
top depth: 16-5/8"
matches perfectly with accord carpeting

Nothing is damaged nor cracked, I never even cut the bass ports on the bandpass box. I am selling this cause I am gonna do a custom sub setup with some 12, or a 15. Dont know yet. But I am looking to remove this asap. I am located in long island, so if you want to check it out, you are free to do so.

·
Senior Moderhater
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If you have trades, then I looking for a alterstate alternator, valentine 1 radar detector, tv tuner, 6.5 components. If not, then money is the universal language.

·
Registered
235 Posts
what is the model number on that line converter? is it a boxy thing or just a wire with one end with rca's and the other end to be connected to the speaker wires?

·
Senior Moderhater
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont know the model number, like I said, if no one takes this with the set, then I dont mind giving it to you.

·
Registered
102 Posts
where on Long island r u i'm very interested in the whole package. i'm out in suffolk on the weekends and in the bronx during the week.

·
Senior Moderhater
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hicksville, long island. If you want to hear the system lemme know. Cause I will be taking it out in the near future.

·
Senior Moderhater
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump the guy I had something working out with flaked out, so please let me know if anyone is seriously interested.

If anyone picks this up ASAP I am willing to go 380 with everything.

I am still looking for some 6.5 components, cl-s cams, valentine radar detector, vaf-c /w frog harness. Please help me out, these have to go asap

·
Registered
321 Posts
i want just the box.....but prolly not, huh? 5 bones for a line level converter is cheap!!!!!!

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
man you really want a Valentine one dont you.
what have you been getting a lot of tickets lately or something.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts