Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my used (about 30k) tein SS coilover. Fits Accord 03 and up, TSX, and TL 04 and up

3 are perfectly fine with normal usage (8/10, just clean them up), but 1 got bruised in an accident (can be used, but should get replaced from tein). I did drive around with the bruised tein for a week, and there was no noise or disfunction. But, the insurance was nice and bought me a whole new set. So i dont need these anymore.

Asking price - SOLD!
(btw they are dirty, but if cleaned up they will look brand new!)

OEM accord v6 03 mufflers

used for only around 3k. condition 8/10, just need to be cleaned. they have been sitting in the garage for like 4 years.

asking price - 35obo picked up.

Hankook k106 215/50/17 tires

Used for less than 1k, then got into an accident. beening in the garage for 5 months. 99% tread.

asking price - SOLD!

·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
can you ship those tires to me?

and i cant see those photos cept for the suspension ..

let me know cuz i wanna see those dunk untiffs

-Tony

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
can you ship those tires to me?

and i cant see those photos cept for the suspension ..

let me know cuz i wanna see those dunk untiffs

-Tony

if u want the tires u gotta pay for the dismounting...and shipping..which will probably be a lot.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i dont think i can ship the exhaust.. its too heavy and would cost more than the exhaust itself!

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you wanna sell just the tips off the mufflers, hit me up....
i already have a couple nibbles on the whole mufflers, but yeah. who ever wants to take the whole thing for that price gets it.

to be honest, dismounting is probably 15 bucks, then shipping is another 40, since they are heavy and big. so your looking at around 155 shipped.

im getting a couple offers on the untiffs right now. so give me a price on both shoes, and ill see if its worth it.

tim, you know what guys with big feet have... just fill in those shoes!

·
p***ion fruit g/t ftmfw
318 Posts
seriously man i'd pick up a pair of your kicks if they were slightly smaller. It's tempting but i can't walk around like a clown trippin all over the place. HAHA

1 - 20 of 51 Posts