Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys

cleaned out the garage and took pics of everything for sale.

Nitrous Express package or can parts everything out, everything used only for show.

1. 5 lb bottle, ebay price $145, asking $100

2. Nitrous Express billet bracket, ebay $77, asking $50

3. Nitrous Express bottle heater, ebay $275, asking $175

4. package price $325 but with all this stuff for free, fuel and purge solenoid, purge and nitrous buttons, light etc more than $150 for this stuff

5. Progress rear sway bar brand new, ebay $140, asking $100

6. innovative mounts 75A brand new, msrp $360, asking $300 obo

7. DEPO headlights used with box, ebay $130, asking $90 obo

8. AC Autotechnic bubble catch tank used, ebay $90-$100, asking $50 obo

9. AC Autotechnic fan controller/oil temp with adapter brand new, ebay $100, asking $60

10. My old custom in dash conversion unit, holds a single din and half din. paid $400, asking $20 to cover my gas and buy the box.

11. AMSOIL Signature Series 0W-30 100% Synthetic Motor Oil, retail $10.50 asking $5 a quart, 12 quarts available

12. Eyeslids, ebay $40 asking $20 obo

13. OEM spoiler with brake light, ebay $300, asking $100

14. Thermo tec super sonic mat, rolls, 2 available ebay $344 asking $150 each

Thermo tec adhesive heat barrier, ebay $426 asking $200

15. Soundstream custom trunk enclosure fits 03-07 coupes. comes with all that you see accept the Nitrous Express tank (can sell the 5lb NE tank, billet bracket and fuel solenoid if you want)

Soundstream components (2) 10" subs, (2) 2 channel amps for subs (1) four channel amp for your speakers (2) monitors w/remotes (barely used only for show, I will also throw in a 1/2 din eq for free

Sub enclosure is custom made fiberglass and wood covered in suede and paint. Painted part can be easily changed to any color you like (if you live in So Cal my guy can do it for cheap)

Im looking for serious offers on this, custom enclosure alone was $2,000 and audio was $1,000+ looking for $1,000 for everything!

16. 5zigen Hyper 5ZR rims, I think I only had these since the beginning of this year. Staggered fitment 19x8.5 42 offset front and 19x9.5 42 offset rear. black w/polished lip in excellent condition. each rim costs ($700 a piece Auto Car Performance Parts | Auto Accessories | Aftermarket Auto Parts)

comes with BF goodrich g-force tires, tires alone are $1000. I would say 85% tread left and I will include one brand new tire for the front ($300 worth)for free. tires are 245/35 front and 265/25 rear.

cars rides very nice with this set up and would cost you $3800 brand new, will fit your car, all you have to do is roll the fenders which is cheap and easy to do. looking for $1600

will also come with a brand new set of Pro racer lug nuts ($150) for free

please dont be shy to send me a offer, Ive hooked alot of people on this forum. if you buy more the better the price. i prefer local pick up but of course shipping is determined on your location.

·
Uber Newbie
109 Posts
Hey i've seen your videos and I think your 7th gen accord is one of my favorites.. I see that your located quite close to me.. Do you know where I can get a body kit installed? I already purchased it but dont know where to install it at..

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey i've seen your videos and I think your 7th gen accord is one of my favorites.. I see that your located quite close to me.. Do you know where I can get a body kit installed? I already purchased it but dont know where to install it at..
thanks bro, theres body shop in walnut i can recommend to you, pm me if your interested

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry guys inbox is clear now, headlights are in excellent condition, had some slight slight haze but not noticeable unless you look really close, i dont think the camera will pick it up, theyre packed in the org boxing

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey guys im located in so cal,

everything is still for sale, alot of pms but havnt seen any money yet

the dash kit, does it come with the ac control unit? or just the plate?
dash kit has AC controls, it worked when it was in my car, dont know if it still does, its been out of it for years now.

Hey im really interested ! Can i get the information?
body shop is idesigns in walnut, contact mike @ 626-926-0289, tell him i sent you

Selling that BBK?
ive had a couple offers, none of them good, pm me your offer

will sway bar fit a 2004 i4 sedan? and does that include shipping?
not sure if it fits the 14, does not include shipping.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts