Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to post these a while ago but It didn't work out the way i wanted it too. Here you go.
Before

After

·
Wheelgap = sleeper mod
3,038 Posts
Looks great - I need those bad for my car, still on stock ride height and looking like a psuedo-SUV! Such a nice clean drop - looks great!

·
Registered
15 Posts
tht is a clean drop.. is it bumpy when goin over bumps or is a stiff ride?
and wats the price for for the super cup kit?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
tht is a clean drop.. is it bumpy when goin over bumps or is a stiff ride?
and wats the price for for the super cup kit?
When on smooth roads or wavy roads its fine, you don't notice alot of difference. But when you have patchwork, railroad tracks, potholes bumps, uneven transitions in the road it gets a little bumpy. I don't mind the ride at all, the handling and look offset the little bit of comfort that you lose, the solution is just to keep a heads up and dodge the bumps, even if you hit them its not that bad.

As for the Perch, I have it on the second lowest in the front and the middle in the back. I really didn't want to have any clearance issues so i didn't want to slam it. I figure the second to lowest gets rid of that wheel gap just right. As for the rear I set it on the middle because I didn't want the rear wheels tucked, I wanted the rear gap to be just a little more then in the front and I also do a little bit of traveling so if I have the back to low when the trunk is full it won't have a even look.

As for the price, Its available at the Nuespeed websit for $600, then you will need to get the ingalls camber kit. I got that from tirerack for like 150, the install is easy you can do it yourself but have the camber kit put on professionally so they can get everything adjusted straight

·
get'cha roll on...
1,449 Posts
looks great - ive been seriously looking at that kit lately. you may have just made up my mind ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts