Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mega Member
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Supercup kit

Does anyone have good and close up pictures they can share of the 2nd to lowest perch on the supercup kit on their car? I have seen many pictures of the middle perch and couple of the 2nd to lowest but the pictures are not good.

Thanks

·
Mega Member
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So can anyone tell if I will be fine with second to lowest perch on stock wheels on the 06? And also if you have any other recommendations regarding the different perches and which works best in your opinion. Just give me some ideas before I decide.

·
Formerly EPS Sniper
762 Posts

Thats at the second to lowest perch I think. Either way, it'll be about a 1.5 finger gap, which is what I have. I'm super picky and I think the car looks great (not slammed looking) and driving around town is just fine as well.

·
Registered
287 Posts
eps sniper said:

Thats at the second to lowest perch I think. Either way, it'll be about a 1.5 finger gap, which is what I have. I'm super picky and I think the car looks great (not slammed looking) and driving around town is just fine as well.
hey thats mine lol...it is on the lowest perch tho. not too much difference

·
Registered
4 Posts
Here's mine with 225/45/ZR17 tires - fronts are in the lowest setting and rears are in the middle with Eibach Pro Series springs. I originally set it up with the rears on the second lowest setting, but it sat a little to low in the back - I prefer a slight rake towards the front so I raised them up a notch.

·
Registered
53 Posts
jjc,

your ride looks nice, nice drop. quick question Eibach Pro Series springs? I know of the Eibach Pro-Kits and the Eibach Sportlines, but never heard of the one you mention. Are these new springs made by Eibach or is it one of the two i mentioned?

·
Registered
4 Posts
villaen said:
jjc,

your ride looks nice, nice drop. quick question Eibach Pro Series springs? I know of the Eibach Pro-Kits and the Eibach Sportlines, but never heard of the one you mention. Are these new springs made by Eibach or is it one of the two i mentioned?
It's the Pro Kit. I do still have the brand new set of Neuspeed Sport Springs that came in the kit with my struts. I believe the drop is pretty close to the same and the Eibach Pro's and I would let them go pretty cheap.

·
Registered
53 Posts
jjc,

how is the ride quality with your eibach and koni setup? do you feel alot of bumps? is the ride rough? how is it compared to stock? did you even notice a difference?

·
Registered
4 Posts
villaen said:
jjc,

how is the ride quality with your eibach and koni setup? do you feel alot of bumps? is the ride rough? how is it compared to stock? did you even notice a difference?
I definitely feel the bumps more, but that is probably a combination of the stiffer struts and lower profile tires. It still rides good and handles a lot better, it's mostly just the big hits that are a little rough - roads in Nashville suck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts