Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gamecube game & PS2

Gamecube
Donkey Kong jungle beat + the drum (perfect condition)
asking $50 shipped

Please message me your offer
Low ball will be ignored
The system is in good shape
It comes with Tenchu, Final Fantasy X2, God of war, KOF 02&03, Taiko Drum, DDR
Drum and DDR pad will be included
NOTE: one of the drum stick was broken but it still works. Just alittle bit ugly

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
Hey I'll give you 50 shipped for the gamecube with the controller, memory card, and cables... Let me know..

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
ponickka said:
what is the taiko drumgame?? pix?
taiko drum is a drum game. It is just like DDR, instead of dancing, you hit the drum.
There are all kinds of songs, hop hop, classic, instrumental, anime, etc..... There are also different levels. Easy, Normal, Hard, Oni
The drum itself is in perfect condition (dont play too often) but 1 drum stick was broken by my dog but it still works because it is just a plastic stick, so it just looks bad.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wcbcruzer said:
Hey I'll give you 50 shipped for the gamecube with the controller, memory card, and cables... Let me know..
do you mean just the system ? if its what you mean. YES
if system + game, it will be NO because they would have already be gone if they are $50.

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
Yeah, I mean just the system with the controller and memory card. Oh and the power cord and A/V cables of course... That's cool, then let me know where to paypal you the money... By the way, the game cube works perfectly right? No "disc read error" or skipping? How long has it been used? thanks..

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
mm.. well actually I meant $50 shipped.... See my post.. Cause actually, that's how much I've seen some consoles go for on ebay... Let me know if that's ok with you.

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
Ok, money sent!! ****in piece of **** mother ****in paypal... I hate Paypal!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wcbcruzer said:
Ok, money sent!! ****in piece of **** mother ****in paypal... I hate Paypal!
yup, i received the payment, will go ahead and pack them tomorrow and ship it tomorrow
thank you

·
99% OEM
800 Posts
Alright cool... I'll leave you pos. feedback... Hey if you happen to still have the original box and manual and stuff, mind throwing that in too?

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
how about drums + game (no need for the extra game) ...$25 ship?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
wcbcruzer said:
Alright cool... I'll leave you pos. feedback... Hey if you happen to still have the original box and manual and stuff, mind throwing that in too?
Hi, have you got my email ? if no, i need your correct address because the paypal doesnt show your full address. Theres no state and zip code. Please message me the correct address so i can ship them out tomorrow.
Thank you

1 - 20 of 34 Posts