Accord V6 Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
How did you get sport shifters on an Accord? Could I put then on my j30? :p and yeah I don't do that ricey ass fakeshift crap. Whoever thinks it does anything other than make you look like a wannabe is wrong.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Also I'm buying the supercharger and everything for it from a guy on here. He's reverting to stock. I even get his fuel management and boost gauge. Just gotta pull the funds together and work out the trade.

·
SC J32A3 Accord
645 Posts
How did you get sport shifters on an Accord? Could I put then on my j30? :p and yeah I don't do that ricey ass fakeshift crap. Whoever thinks it does anything other than make you look like a wannabe is wrong.
I swapped in the TL engine, ecu and shifter. You need TL ecu and shifter minimum.

Strath said:
Also I'm buying the supercharger and everything for it from a guy on here. He's reverting to stock. I even get his fuel management and boost gauge. Just gotta pull the funds together and work out the trade.
So it's a Comptech kit? or a custom pieced together kit? what fuel management?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Not trying to jack your thread. But I have an AEM FIC for sale in the classifieds cheap, if you decide to go for the blower. Good luck. At the very least , you could buy that blower and probably won't lose money on it if it's the entire kit and in good condition.

·
Registered
6 Posts
For me, it peaks at 6ish psi. No problems from the high boost pulley. I drive a 2004, but I have a J32A3 engine with TL ecu and sport shifter. 91 octane. Are you buying a Comptech SC kit or just a bare M62 SC? If just the bare SC, you got a lot of fabrication work to do.

You have an auto, don't try to force it to up/down shift like a manual, it just won't. With the stock shifter, you can shift it manually accelerating from a stop but it really doesn't make a difference in performance. It already shifts within a few 100 rpm of redline in D WOT. It's also impossible to hold 3, 4, 5 without it up shifting or down shifting when you coast and accelerate quickly. Just let the ECU do it's thing and learn to anticipate the shifts.

Now if you had the TL ecu/sport shifter, you can hold those gears from down or up shifting and coast/accel quickly, but it doesn't change the shift speed.
I don't mean to reply to this old thread what year TL ECU did you use on the 7th gen Accord automatic? And do you have that supercharger for sale

21 - 27 of 27 Posts