·
THLA 2009 Bombsquad
9,831 Posts
yes there is one other .... i forget who he was tho .. brothers .. help me out

so youre a girl with a supra ..whoa super sexxi

·
Banned
3,284 Posts
my best friend BigVic (Vic) has a monster Supra. I have pix and videos if anyone is interested. We are in NYC also.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good to see another supra owner here :D im from jersey. are you on supraforums? do you go to englishtown at all? what do you have done? im still on stock twins right now - but i have a t72 in the garage waiting for the stocks to go... i currently hold the fastest stock turbo record.. pm we'll meet up sometime :p

i would post a pic but it wont let me :confused:

·
Banned
366 Posts
1chic2nv said:
good to see another supra owner here :D im from jersey. are you on supraforums? do you go to englishtown at all? what do you have done? im still on stock twins right now - but i have a t72 in the garage waiting for the stocks to go... i currently hold the fastest stock turbo record.. pm we'll meet up sometime :p

i would post a pic but it wont let me :confused:
Yup, i'm on Supraforums, SN is BigVic. I do go to Englishtown, it's always fun. I've done alot since I owned the car, which is running on a HKS T-51R KAI turbo (single conversion), with a 2-stage NX Nitrous Express System with custom Interchiller spray brackets for the intercooler. I have some internal work done like cams, sprockets, etc, and I have a custom Paisley 1000WHP fuel system double sumped. Way too many mods to mention...

·
Registered
175 Posts
i currently hold the fastest stock turbo record
just out of curiosity, what IS the record?

·
Registered
175 Posts
yikes. nice time. what boost on that run?

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have a supra TT

In my dreams...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts