Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello v6p, i have some stuff for sale. If you don't like the prices, don't comment. I haven't done any transactions here besides one with Borinka99. You can hit him up.

Paypal +4% NO GIFTING
Meetups in the 310 Southbay.

(LOOKING FOR A CA 7TH GEN V6 BANK 1 CAT CONVERTER)

ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW
Prices Include shipping-
Red Dice Setx2= 35 each
Red Ceramic "See you in Hell Astray"- 48
Red Snakeskin Stashpouch- 43
Olive Leopard Safari Camp Caps (most hyped camp in awhile)- 99 Each
Supreme Everlast Half zip Hoodie- 110 (cheaper than retail)

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
V6P doesn't have many beasts anymore lol. Good luck with sale though! I'm sure this stuff would sell easily on SuFu or Hypebeast forums.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What's with all this wholesale merch? This isn't ebay. And what do you have against gifting through paypal for transactions?
I can sale if i feel like it. To answer you question, because you obviously cannot use your common sense or logic; they're BUYING A PRODUCT from me, not giving me free money.

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
I have sold dozens of things on this forum, and paypal in general. You benefit from allowing the sale as a gift transaction, because then you do not lose money due to paypal fees. Unless people don't trust you, since gift transactions cannot be disputed if the buyer claims he didn't receive the item, and paypal won't side with the buyer in that case.. So don't be a dipsh!t yourself, thanks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol, i have HUNDREDS of transactions on multiple forums, NO ONE should send as a gift if they're buying something, after all, you're buying from strangers on the internet. Plus, paypal has already warned me not to accept gift payments because they're not getting paid and have been warned that my account will be cancelled

P.S. that's why you get delivery or signature confirmation. Run along now, you were instructed NOT to comment in the first post.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts