Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
eibach pro kit or sportline.. which one has a better ride handling? sportline has a bigger drop rite? i want the most drop as possible thanx for ur replys=)

·
bryan <3's bomex
6,071 Posts
they dont make sportlines for our cars, only pro kits that drop it 1.5 and neuspeeds which drop it 1.75". if you want lower go with some ground controls or teins. i have pro kits and illuminas set on the stiffest setting and i seem to like it hehe

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whattt u sure theres no sportlines.. cuz my friend called me earlier today sayin his cuzzin is sellin sportline for 80 so i told him to buy it for me WTH! am i gettin ripped off for something that wont even fit?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Dropping the car..... What should I get spring or coil? One friend of mine told me just to get spring because coil mess up the car is that true

·
bryan <3's bomex
6,071 Posts
XaccordR said:
whattt u sure theres no sportlines.. cuz my friend called me earlier today sayin his cuzzin is sellin sportline for 80 so i told him to buy it for me WTH! am i gettin ripped off for something that wont even fit?
did you tell him you have a v6? i just checked the eibach website and found the ones for 4 bangers. dont get me wrong, they will fit, but theyre gonna lower your car more than advertised, which is 2.2

·
bryan <3's bomex
6,071 Posts
unknownforever said:
Dropping the car..... What should I get spring or coil? One friend of mine told me just to get spring because coil mess up the car is that true
im interested in how they mess up the car. maybe one of those 50 dollars ebay coilovers i could understand but i dont think they were designed for performance, just looks

·
bryan <3's bomex
6,071 Posts
XaccordR said:
well 2.2 drop is alot do u think my stock shocks can handle it?
its kind of a toss up. some people will go 20,000 miles w/o any problems and for others their shocks will blow the next day. i changed the shocks at the same time to avoid that hassle

·
bryan <3's bomex
6,071 Posts
laststarburning said:
definately. Replace the struts right away, you wont regret it.

By the way, Mastadulog, your ish is looking good.
hehe thanks, i got a few more surprises comin up, just need the dough ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts