Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
*~Family Sedan Fun~ *
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two bikes for sale... both Suzuki GSX-R 750s...

1st Bike:
1999 Suzuki GSX-R 750 - Blue/White - White Rims - D&D Slip on pipe - Blue windshield (small crack) - Dunlop 207 tires - Passanger Seat AND Solo Cowl - Fell in Garage on right side, fairing has scratches, but a new fairing from suzuki WITH decals is only $400 - 13XXX miles - Oil ALWAYS changed at 1500 miles - Runs nicely - FAST - Overall good condition - Mostly Stock
Asking $4800

2nd Bike:
2002 Suzuki GSX-R 750 - Blue/White - CHROME rims - Carbon Fiber Bar Ends - Carbon Fiber Clutch and Brake Levers - Mini turn signals in front - Dunlop 207 tires - Stock Exhaust - Never Modified engine - Small scratches (not noticable from 5 feet - ONLY 4XXX miles - PERFECTLY maintained mechanically - Oil changed at 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 4000 miles - VERY FAST AND LIGHT (I am 6'7" and 260 lbs and this thing has trhe ability to pick my up between ANY gears) - Looks GREAT with the Chrome Rims - Runs like a top
Asking $7800

I am in the process of buying a new bike which is why these have to be sold. Normally i wouldnt sell these for any reason, but the new bike i am getting will be worth it to me. These were babied while i owned them, and I personally know the other owner of the 99 (good friend of mine) and i KNOW he babied the bike too.
Anyone who wants to can come see the bikes whenever, and i'll try to get pictures up soon. I'm sure i forgot something about the bikes, so if there are ANY questions, please dont hesitate to ask.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
damn kid wish i had the chees i woulda been took that 02 from ya.

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
lol. my boy want to trade you his 03 katana 600 for your 02 GSX R750.
hes got like 150miles on it.

·
*~Family Sedan Fun~ *
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i wish u had the loot too.. but my friend who rode the 02 today is probably buying it.. and as for the katana... a 600 isnt quite enough to lug my 260 lb self around..lol

·
Banned
5,093 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts