Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i want to make sure i'm doing this setup right without any missing part. i'm planning to replace my rear sway with tl and this is the part number im ordering from http://www.acuraparts247.com. Can i just replace the rear and not the front? this is going to a stock springs/shock no HFP part. this upgrade is just for everyday driving. this is for a 2004 accord coupe v6 auto
52308-S3M-A00 HOLDER
52306-SEP-A11 BUSH, RR. STABILIZER HOLDER (20MM)
52300-SEP-A11 SPRING, RR. STABILIZER

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
RP V6 coupe said:
i want to make sure i'm doing this setup right without any missing part. i'm planning to replace my rear sway with tl and this is the part number im ordering from http://www.acuraparts247.com. Can i just replace the rear and not the front? this upgrade is just for everyday driving.
52308-S3M-A00 HOLDER
YEP..no more posts for you. search TL Rear sway on this forum.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did the research (find alot of info)and just want to varify it. i was wondering if there is going to be an issue if i don't replace the front sway bar (couldn't find info of front sway bar not being replace and being a problem)

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
RP V6 coupe said:
i did the research (find alot of info)and just want to varify it. i was wondering if there is going to be an issue if i don't replace the front sway bar (couldn't find info of front sway bar not being replace and being a problem)

absolutely no issue. unless you want the front to be stiffer as well. if u got 6 spd ur alright, if u dont got 6 spd spend 250 and get a stiffer front sway bar. (TL, or the 6spd or mebbe aftermkt)

·
Registered
445 Posts
I know this is an old thread, but I Just ordered these part #'s

52300-SEP-A03 (Rear Sway)
52306-SEP-A02 (Bushings?)
52308-S3M-A00 (Holders?)

Are these the right numbers? The guy said it was for an 04-05 TL Rear Sway.

·
St. Louis!
3,378 Posts
MysterGoode said:
I know this is an old thread, but I Just ordered these part #'s

52300-SEP-A03 (Rear Sway)
52306-SEP-A02 (Bushings?)
52308-S3M-A00 (Holders?)

Are these the right numbers? The guy said it was for an 04-05 TL Rear Sway.
Thats not the 20mm. Thats for the 17mm TL. Not the TL-S. Reference the first post in this thread for the accurate numbers.

·
_
1,648 Posts
while this thread is up, anyone have the link or remember the size differences between the auto and 6spd accord and tl front bar. don't remember the exact sizes. trying to remember what i have on my auto v6 and what the upgraded size difference would be on the 6spd. and tl 6spd. i know it has been listed before but i can't find the thread or info after searching.

all i want to know is what size front sway i have, what size the 6spd has, and what the 04 tl 6spd has.

if you got the info please post it, or show me the link.

thanks.

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
Honcho said:
I believe stock Accord 6MT is 25mm. TL-S is 27.2mm.
front is like 25.3 mm
rear is like 15mm

·
_
1,648 Posts
yeah, i thought the accords had 25.4 or something, and the tl was a 27. just curious about the front sway bars. already upgraded my rear to the tl 6spd bar.

·
Banned
1,075 Posts
upgrading the front wont do anything+ you will need a Front alighnment asap

·
Registered
158 Posts
It will reduce body roll, which is what I'm after. If I just wanted to add oversteer to the car, you're right- the rear sway is only necessary.

·
Registered
758 Posts
RP V6 coupe said:
i want to make sure i'm doing this setup right without any missing part. i'm planning to replace my rear sway with tl and this is the part number im ordering from http://www.acuraparts247.com. Can i just replace the rear and not the front? this is going to a stock springs/shock no HFP part. this upgrade is just for everyday driving. this is for a 2004 accord coupe v6 auto
52308-S3M-A00 HOLDER

great to know, ill have to go on that site and get the rear and front done :)

·
14.58 =Quickest Gen7 auto
3,545 Posts
Deepa said:
WILL THIS SAME SWAY BAR WORK ON THE i4 Accord?
Some people who have swapped the rear sway have had a problem with it rubbing against an exhaust hanger (I think that's what it was hitting). Nothing major though..... some have just bent the bracket a little to alleviate the problem.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts