Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
SIR Bound....Slowly
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to start building my 97 accord back up with good looks like my old AV6 used to have.. Im looking at some tail lights to get but cant decide which ones..

I would like to try these

But i would also like to go back with the tails i used to have on my AV6.. These

And what they looked like on my car.. My new car is same color

I really dont like the other styles out there that much.. But what do you guys think?

·
NVR 4GTN
594 Posts
Isn't there some stock ones that look kinda like the first ones? just curious. But I would go with the first ones or back to stock. Just my opnion though.

·
SIR Bound....Slowly
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well my new accord has stock tails .. i dont like the look of stocks too much cause of the amber thats in them

·
NVR 4GTN
594 Posts
so...why don't you just get a chrome bulb that flashes orange? lol. be alot cheaper i bet.

Its really your choice. After all "a car looses its goal if the owner falls to influence."

·
Registered
411 Posts
:and1: :and1: :and1:

cant you just bust up the amber inside the light and empty out the pieces (like 01-02 sedan tails)?

·
SIR Bound....Slowly
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ordered the reds.. Ill post pics up when i get them and install them.. Thanx guys

·
SIR Bound....Slowly
711 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got the tails in and.. they are well.. Different

I dont think they go well with the green.. maybe if the car was a lighter color

·
Registered
98 Posts
go to the junk yard get you some used oem tails pop them in the stove open them up pop out the amber and the extra layers of red and hit the lines with some transparent black close them back up and your good to go.. my friend did it to his accord lights..they look good..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts