1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Altezza Tail lights= Rice:barf: :down: :nono: .......Please DO NOT buy these lights, it would make your car look soo cheap

TYC tail lights= They look good

Red/clear Tail lights= PIMP!:up2:

My 2 cents:cool:

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
hahhahahh.....i had this decision once...tyc looks ok...but you will get alot of **** for them..since they stick out and make the accord look really long....i didnt want red/clear cuz lots of people do..i got oems and customed them to make them red/black...there are also a couple other people on here with it i think

·
Chicago Moderator
865 Posts
Well the 01-02 Sedan Red Clear taillights that COME WITH THE CAR, have this yellow reflector box for the turnsignals from what i understad. People have taken apart that box simmular to removing that yellow strip of the front of the headlights. Do a search or ask on the board how to clear 01-02 sedan tails.

the 98-00 redclears might not even be street leagal but im not sure./

·
Senior Moderhater
6,110 Posts
the bulb behind the orange box is clear, and will emit a yellow/white color. I recently removed the orange pieces in my 01 sedan, and its the best mod I have done.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I got the TYC's, but I also shaved off that reflector piece on the side...I think that extra reflector piece is extremely ugly and ruins the entire look....Just chop that thing off and fill in the rest...

I think the TYC's look bad on light cars, white/light silver that's why I got them when I painted my car the IS300 GGP...You got that dark emerald so they should look sweet..

I just prefer something different and the TYC's provided that...It's really up to you man, good luck with your choice..
ruM's OUT...

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
cope dont care about ur tails, unless u dont have night light or are hardly visibly, no turn signal, or have blue ones, and ur brake light, who cares what they loook like, i put orange turn signal in where the black part is on mine and it looks way good...and they are oem tails so if a cop flipped out by some weird chance i could just take off the black in like 5 min

1 - 18 of 18 Posts