1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
dont listen to him.... those will look hot

·
Registered
406 Posts
hey korean, why dont u buy some NIte-Shade then do a DIY on ur tail light. black it out, i think it would look sweet on a silver coupe :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
macboi said:
hey korean, why dont u buy some NIte-Shade then do a DIY on ur tail light. black it out, i think it would look sweet on a silver coupe :)

:iagree:

you'd be a babo if you got those altezzas...stock would look better over that.....i have a silver coupe coupe as well, and i'm planning on doing that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
If you like the way they look. Then get them.. Doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks. Although I like the black version alot better: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7915558341&category=33716

Personally, i've been debating getting the chrome altezzas myself just because I'm getting tired of waiting for the APC retro's or any other non-chrome taillight to come out. I'm half tempted to buy the Altezza's off of ebay for the 04 sedan just to see if I can open them up and blackhouse them.

Damn APC for releasing a part number for a part that doesn't exist yet...

404745TLT Honda Accord 03-Up 4Dr Retro 3D Tail Lens Titanium

·
Registered
101 Posts
i was just joking around when i said they were hot. just want to see who would flame me :laugh:

·
Registered
9 Posts
far2wise said:
If you like the way they look. Then get them.. Doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks. Although I like the black version alot better: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7915558341&category=33716

Personally, i've been debating getting the chrome altezzas myself just because I'm getting tired of waiting for the APC retro's or any other non-chrome taillight to come out. I'm half tempted to buy the Altezza's off of ebay for the 04 sedan just to see if I can open them up and blackhouse them.

Damn APC for releasing a part number for a part that doesn't exist yet...

404745TLT Honda Accord 03-Up 4Dr Retro 3D Tail Lens Titanium
you are a ricer. plain and simple. apc is a company that makes terrible products, so you dictating that you are awaiting a product from APC makes you equally as terrible.

its never too late to change

·
Registered
273 Posts
노노노....하지말아요..똥차돼..

Seriously don't do it. You will hate it, ASA you install on your car and regret spending money on it. Stock looks hot and save your money on HID or OEM lip kit!!

·
I Jumped Off Da Bandwagon
2,204 Posts

Still too much chrome even on the carbon black ones. I thought it didn't have any chrome on it.

·
Die-Hard Enthusiast!!
735 Posts
The only way that I think those lights would look good imo is if you bought the chrome ones and had the lense painted transparent red. So the light will look red and would only show a little bit of the crazy desighn inside. It would be almost like stock but have a little desighn inside. This is the only way I might justify them. But I do not care for altezza lights whatsoever!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Atezzas have been out for 5 years now, don't you notice there out of style. Even old peeps with kids have them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You know what would look good is to get those tail lights but then nightshade them! I dont know if you have heard of the stuff but it comes in a sprey can and you apply multiple layers and it is a transperent black paint the darker you want it the more coats you put on! That will look sick!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts