Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Take them off my hands!! MTEC 9006 and H3 Super White/Ion Yellow

*Mod* if you can delete this thead which i can't.. thanks. I posted it in the Vendor sections.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes it is like the Lexus Fog. I am in cerritos of Socal. if you want to pick them up its 13 even.

·
Registered
567 Posts
ihkskim said:
yes it is like the Lexus Fog. I am in cerritos of Socal. if you want to pick them up its 13 even.
im down ill buy a set for 13 picked up(ion yellow Mtec 9005)...can i come by on saturday?

·
Dl20ccA is Acc0l2D backwards
479 Posts
150 watts. i just picked mine up yesterday. Nice yellow hue to it. But don't expect yellow yellow, it's more yellow than stock for sure when beamed against a surface (surface of beam is yellow) but the light isn't like the color of lakers jersey :vomit: it's very nice for $13 picked up

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its 100 watt not 150 watt.. but thanks!

Dl20ccA said:
150 watts. i just picked mine up yesterday. Nice yellow hue to it. But don't expect yellow yellow, it's more yellow than stock for sure when beamed against a surface (surface of beam is yellow) but the light isn't like the color of lakers jersey :vomit: it's very nice for $13 picked up

·
Registered
567 Posts
Dl20ccA said:
post some pics...or maybe show the color some how....is it yellow like the smilies?:) <--- that color?

·
Registered
101 Posts
ihkskim said:
brand new.. yea you can pick them up tonight
PM me with ur cell # or directions to ur place. I get off work at 830 and can be at ur place with bells on within 30-40 min after that. I want the 9005

·
Dl20ccA is Acc0l2D backwards
479 Posts
yeah, I would say the color of the smiley face, but a TAD darker. It's a little darker than the smiley faces when beamed against a wall (So the color on the wall is darker)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts