Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wana take the backseats out of a coupe and i needa know how. I took off the back corner interior panel but dont know what to do has anyone else try this. Can someone please tell me how to get rid of them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i wana take the backseats out of a coupe and i needa know how. I took off the back corner interior panel but dont know what to do has anyone else try this. Can someone please tell me how to get rid of them.

Start with the bottom seat section it separates. There are 2 pull tabs under the bottom seat section. Then there a 10mm bolt in the middle between top section and bottom section (Check between the seat cracks near the middle seat).
After that the bottom seat section will come out.

You need to take the top seat section (back rests) out.
Pop the trunk. There are 2 pull tabs in the truck under the deck. By the speakers. Pull them and push both back rests forwards at the same time.
The back rests are now folded down.

Go back inside car. There are 2x 10mm bolts behind some fabric at the bottom in the middle of the back rests. Now you can pull the (passager side) rear back rest out and set it to the side.
Now at the same spot you took the previous 10mm bolts out there is another 10mm bolt at a different angle but it’s there. Take that out. Pull that shiny bracket off. Now take the (drivers side) rear back rest out and set it to the side. That’s it.

I learned the hard way. By taking every panel out of the back. There’s pretty much no specific instructions or videos out there for the 03-07 accord coupe rear seat removal. So I hope I helped a little bit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts