Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe you could help me out. Im looking for decent pics of the tan interior on the coupes. All i've been able to find are the black interiors (which is also what my friend has). I looked through all 9 pages of the coupe picture thread and didnt find any (maybe i missed one, i dunno). I like the red/white exterior colors, but dont know how much i like the tan interior.

Thanks in advance.

·
The Music Must Change
1,025 Posts
You live in Florida so it might be ok, but if you do ANYTHING that could POSSIBLY get you car dinged into on a regular basis DO NOT get red.

My paint job is pretty much wrecked. I live in a snowy place and all so there are tons of rock chips, but also scratches on the side from people walking by, door dings and scratches. These things light up like neon signs. I would recommend getting white.

Tan interior is challenging to keep clean but not impossible. If I Had to do it over again I would either get a white or get a blue with black interior (even though blue would light up scratches also...as would black)

Has anyone noticed that generally speaking the clearcoat is QUITE weak? It is very soft, which prevents huge chips but also lends itself to easy scratching.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i've got a black car now with the some sucky nissan paint, so im no stranger to scratches, trust me. I've got thousands of little ones everywhere, which is why i was leaning towards either white, silver, or blue (blue would be the worse of the 3 as far as scratches, but i still really like the blue color). My friend has an 04 NBP AV6 MT, and i was honestly suprized at how nicely it drove, and how nice the interior is. But he has the black interior, and i cant find any really good pics of the tan (not even on hondas site). So i was just wondering if anyone could help me out in seeing some pics of it. I am leaning towards either silver or blue, but it all depends on the shade of blue, which honda seems to like to change just a little every year (or else im seeing things)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks that does help a lot. Any more pics would be appreciated. I might end up just having to go down to a dealer to get a better look, but i was hoping that some of you white/red guys love taking pics of your interiors as well.

·
Registered
365 Posts
i would have bought a white av6 if it had black interior. Ever seen a Championship White Integra Type-R? It looks nice with it's black suede with red stichings.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yeah, mine is the only white MT I saw. Thanks :D
I have few more pics but they don't catch the whole interior really, they pay attention to details. I love beige/tan and during hottest summer car doesn't get half as hot as other color cars. Even leather doesn't get too hot because it's light colored.
It does get cold in winter tho :(

·
Eccenpix
1,862 Posts
Ursus said:
SoR i didn't know your MT6 was white!! That's AGGRESSIVE!!! NIIIIIIIICE I LIKE! I LIKE... yea it would've been BALLERLICIOUS if the interior was black.
Man you love that BALLERLICIOUS word huh:p

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the response is definatly appreciated. Its starting to grow on me, but i think i'll have to see it in person to really make an accurate judgement on it

·
Registered
101 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was thinking of ordering a white coupe with tan interior but I was wondering what it would look like with a beautiful naked 20 year old chick on the leather can anyone post some pic's.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts