Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Player Hater
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in NYC wants? if you have a stock or Apex dual and wanna trade.. hit me up or trade stock and well work something else..

thanks

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
damn why couldnt you be in NY? If you are interested in shipping them to Minnesota, let me know!

Free bump

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
hey i'm interested. where in new york city are you? i have stock, can trade it and some cash if you are interested. why are you looking to switch back to stock?

pics of condition and how it looks mounted? is this a loud unit? what kind of gains can i expect? haha sorry for all the questions.

·
Player Hater
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm in Queens. The unit is in ok shape. just gotta buff the mufflers. If your stock is still in good shape, maybe we'll set something up... still waiting to see if anyone has the apex dual available. The Tanabes have a nice growl to them.

hey i'm interested. where in new york city are you? i have stock, can trade it and some cash if you are interested. why are you looking to switch back to stock?

pics of condition and how it looks mounted? is this a loud unit? what kind of gains can i expect? haha sorry for all the questions.

·
NSX dreamer
1,910 Posts
I'm in Queens. The unit is in ok shape. just gotta buff the mufflers. If your stock is still in good shape, maybe we'll set something up... still waiting to see if anyone has the apex dual available. The Tanabes have a nice growl to them.
yeah, my stock is still in good shape. completely unaltered. it has the oem polished steel covers too. post a sound clip!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts