Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my Accord so I have some parts left over.

I am selling my Tanabe Super Hyper Medallian dual exhaust for a 2003-2005 Accord V-6. 550.00

I am also selling my stock suspension (spring/ shock assembly) all four for 50.00
they had less then 500 miles when I switched to the HFP package.

I am also selling the stock side skirts (Graphite Color) no scratches, also less less then 500 miles when I put the HFP body kit on. 50.00

Let me know if anyone is interested. If local that is the best then no shipping, if not local shoot me your zip and I will calculate shipping. I wont screw you on shipping, if you pay too much then I will refund diff, and if too little then I will sport the rest.

If you need pics let me know I can send them, also check this site out for pics of exhaust.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/skater911/album?.dir=c6a0&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Thanks
Richard

Email me at [email protected]

·
indoctidiscant
3,790 Posts
lol your spelling for tanabe and exhaust are wrong, will mess up a search for this.

man i wish you didnt sell ur hids, grr..

·
Registered
40 Posts
man, I wish I had the money for the exhaust, I'm still payin for my rims and body kit. Nice lookin car though. What kinda headlights did you have on it... and why'd you sell the car so soon?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
accord624 said:
man, I wish I had the money for the exhaust, I'm still payin for my rims and body kit. Nice lookin car though. What kinda headlights did you have on it... and why'd you sell the car so soon?
Thanks it was a cool car, I had HID with Valeo projectors. I got rid of the car becuase I got a truck.

·
_
1,648 Posts
is it the regular tanabe exhaust you can order or custom?

just wondering cause it looks like it's designed for the oem kit with the long tips.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This is the standard cat back for the accord. It looks good with or with out the lip kit. Sounds awesome, has a throaty sound instead of the fart can sound.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i may be interested in buying ur tanabe exhaust system for 550... where in so. cali are you located?

·
Registered
44 Posts
in cerritos, CA... about 1 1/2 hours from san diego. Is your tanabe exhaust the actual catback one from the company? or is it partially custom

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It is actual cat back, comes in four pieces.
the straight pipe from the cat, then the pipe that "y"'s out, then the two mufflers. It is a direct bolt on. Probably take you 20 mins start to finish. I have the nuts and bolt and the gaskets which can be reused as the are the aluminum one that came with the exhuast. If your serious hit me up on my cell. I will pm you with it.

·
can't go lower...FML
2,125 Posts
how did you getthe actual tanabe catback dual exhaust
tanabe doesn't make a dual set up for our cars, only single they only made 1 for the R&D..
u customized your exhaust with tanabe mufflers right?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
No they make a dual. No customization. This was straight from Tanabe themselves. It normally sells for 800 for the duals.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts