Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a long shot: I burned out the little LED behind the TCS button and then burned out another one trying to fix it...Anyone know if I can get replacements at radioshack or something?

·
From J30A to 4g63
753 Posts
copetecu said:
Here's a long shot: I burned out the little LED behind the TCS button and then burned out another one trying to fix it...Anyone know if I can get replacements at radioshack or something?
Just did the exact same thing last week.......honda dealer has those little bulbs, but they take along time to get shipped

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
0Tolerance said:
Just did the exact same thing last week.......honda dealer has those little bulbs, but they take along time to get shipped
How much was the dealer asking?

·
From J30A to 4g63
753 Posts
About $3 a bulb, but they said it takes 2 weeks to order? What the heck? I hate those little cheap bulbs, when the TCS light went out, i took the entire console out to check, then the other sunroof light went out...they must be really sensitive or really cheapley made. Ill have the dealer pay for it since it should be covered by my bumber to bumper warranty.

·
My Third Accord!
841 Posts
anyone know of any other placed to get these bulbs...even better where to get prefab LED replacements. i have replaced 3 in the 6 mos i have had this car and i need 3 more (tcs, sunroof, heated seats, etc)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts