Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is the cheapest/best place to get tein basics for my 04 accord coupe v6? the cheapest i found was 637 with out shipping. what is the rating for basics??

·
Registered
841 Posts
Igotvtec04 said:
bought mine at optionimports.com $637
Thats where I got mine at.

·
Registered
841 Posts
spec7 said:
that price just shot up to 712.50!! :mad:

Man, they did. Thats weird. Everything went up on price for the Teins because the SS's used to be $850, and now it's $950. I'm sure glad I bought mine already.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Sync said:
Man, they did. Thats weird. Everything went up on price for the Teins because the SS's used to be $850, and now it's $950. I'm sure glad I bought mine already.

now i must resort to NEX coilover GT for 650.. what do you guys think about that? better than tein basics in terms of features but i duno the quality of the coilovers... can anyone help me with some input with that?

·
Registered
334 Posts
i'd go with the Nex's...i heard there not bad but if u have the money to spend i'd go with the teins...pretty much for the set of teins u can get the Nex coilovers + installation...up to u really

·
Registered
286 Posts
F that S :angry: :angry: :angry: i was waitng to buy them from there, $712.... there gonna loose alot of business cause now im looking somewhere else for my coilovers. Those F-cks, what bastards that really makes me mad they also had free shipping. makes me rethink the price of koni yellows with the stech spirngs right?

·
Registered
211 Posts
here they are for $652 and change http://www.speedaction.net/suspensions-tein-basic-coilover-honda.html I'm going to bet that if one place is going up they all will over the next couple of weeks. Specailly if they are coming from over sea somewhere, as the dam dollar continues to drop everything is going to get more expensive. If I see anywhere else for cheap I'll be sure to post back with the link. Peace

·
Registered
41 Posts
i bought my Tein Basic today from JDMtheory.com for $674.99. The shop is located in South San Francisco. if you're close by, check them out. With tax, the Tein was about $730.68 out the door...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Contact Geoff of JDMtheory.com at 650-270-7077. he'll help u out. good luck!

·
6thgenaccord.com
613 Posts
you guys should contact "ogs av6" here on v6p, he deals tein parts and gave me a great price on a set of SS coilovers for my 6th gen, plus the shipping was fast and he was just good to deal with overall

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
04phataccord said:
all parts go up around summer thats there biggest time of purchases...
this one guy at revolution motorsports said the price of titanium or some junk went up... i guess thats what coilovers are made of.. :confused: but yeah.. damn

1 - 20 of 22 Posts