Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everybody,

I know, its about time, but with a lot of help from my homeboy Thien (7thGenVillian), we got it slammed...

1 1/2 finger in the front
1 finger in the back
225/35/20

= No Rub!

Oh, and here's to answer some more questions...

Rear Camber = A Must! We looked at it when we installed it and it was waay off...one had a positive camber and the other had negative, NOT GOOD!

Front Camber = Not exactly necessary, Im sure you'll be fine without it, but if you can afford it, go for it, it wouldn't hurt at all... I might pick some up in a month or two...

Enough jabber, here are the pics...

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
they chewed up your rims? jesus I'd make the wheel/tire place pay for that if I was you. PS hope your roads are good, cause those are some rubber bands.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the compliments...

But no, that was my bad... I let everybody drive my car, including women... so, one day, I looked at it, and that was that... oh well, Im not gonna trip over some scratches... can't be perfect...

·
oSCaR
4,919 Posts
dubs still make BBK's look small. LOL.

I cant say Im feeling the whole chrome look but the wheels/drop are nice.

paint ur mirrors... chrome... jk.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NokBlue said:
looks good. :up2:
does this mean your gonna come to some of the local meets? :D
Sure does, just name when and where :) ...

And yeah they fit perfectly fine, this is like the "worst" combo you can have too 20x8.5 with an offset of 40mm... The min offset is 38, and it fits fine with no problems... There's waay more then enough to have a full turning radius... Only problem, is that on bumps and hills, the front rubs against the tire a tad, nothing serious, but Thien and I will raise it up 2 more notches... just for safe keeping...

My question is what next? LOL

No Chrome mirrors ;) ... Im not that crazy..haha

·
Blue in NY
968 Posts
Looks good. Get some chrome pillars to go with your chrome theme!

·
Registered
596 Posts
DUB style LOL....what is your offset? looks like it a little bit tucked out on the front...35 series?How was the ride?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
liuhendy said:
DUB style LOL....what is your offset? looks like it a little bit tucked out on the front...35 series?How was the ride?
The offset is 40mm, and right on with the 35 series tires... The ride quality is actually very nice... I was expecting a really harsh ride, but it really isn't that bad... Its a little stiffer than stock, thats how I would compare it, but its a nice ride...

I'll get more pics soon, I need to get a camera so I can take these pics...hopefully I'll pick one up this weekend...LOL...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts