Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought some used tein basics. so what should i be expecting in the mail.. 2 springs to shocks and 2 wrench thingys? right?

·
Registered
748 Posts
i bought a set of brand new tien basics for $670, how much were they used, because i mean if your unsure about what your getting it would of probally been better to just spend the extra $170.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
can you guide me as to where to buy teins coilovers? My friend has a new 05 accord coupe V6 auto, and he wants to lower it..and I suggested teins...

are there other brand available?

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
omni will hopefully be available soon....check out the link here and see what you think. They are much better than the tein basics and cost less. If you are interested vote in the second thread here for them so we can get them in production.

Omni Write-Up

Omni Poll

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
so omni is better than teins?

·
Your Mom Drives a Honda
1,999 Posts
not necessarily better....but from that writeup it seems that for the same price or even a little less of the tein basics you can get a product that more closely compares to the tein SSP which is a much higher end than the basic (adjustable dampening, pillowball mount etc) and i have heard nothing but good stuff about omni...i couldn't justify spending more on the teins when I could get more of a product for less money but I don't know their quality first hand on either so I can only speak on what I have been told/read.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I though that the Omni's coilovers are not adjustable.....I guess I was wrong. haha

·
Registered
748 Posts
i bought my teins from an online store based out of AZ heres the number if your interested 1-888-766-0022, shipped to Northen Cali they where $687, there listed for $750, but let them know that you were sent by a previous buyer who got them for $687

Omni i heard is really good to, the problem with them is that the release date is unknown

1 - 13 of 13 Posts