Accord V6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone know where i could find the cheapest price for the Tein basics for the 03 accord coupe. Thanks

·
Registered
758 Posts
ichugum said:
Just wondering if anyone know where i could find the cheapest price for the Tein basics for the 03 accord coupe. Thanks

i wouldn't get the basics, i had them on my car and took them off promptly! the ride is way stiff, i felt like everytime i hit a bump is resonated throughout the car....get the SS or SS-P they have them on ebay pretty cheap.

·
J33 w/TL LSD 6 Speed
1,586 Posts
the basics are not very good, they are also only height adjustable so the lower you go, the worse the ride quality will get, also if you go to low on the basics, you will kill the shocks faster. get the SS they only cost about $200-250 more and the ability to adjust for both comfort and ride height as well as more finely tune your handling is well worth it.

·
hmmm...
922 Posts
I have the basics and it's ok on the streets, but the ride quality could be better...i have like no gap front and back with the stock 16's because I couldn't take the ride quality of the 18s on the freeway with the basics...

·
Registered
813 Posts
yea i have the basics also, they arent that bad, yes the ride quality may be a little stiff but it really isnt that bad compared to others. It just depends what kind of money you are willing to spend on suspension, if you got it go with the Tein SS's, if you dont the basics will work just fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts