Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel
6,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have some stuff for sale - making room in my garage..

Tein SS coilovers - ~45K miles on them... condition: decent for daily driving; not sure if need to be serviced but riding fine on my car.. asking $500 obo..

Greddy Strut bar - good condition.. asking $99 obo.

OEM front lip 03-05 sedan - silver color; has rock chips and scraping - recommend to be repainted... fits good... asking $175obo..

Prefer local pickup... will ship at buyer's expense.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
send me everyones offer on the front lip shipped. i will top their offer shipped to 22030.

you can ship the strut bar and front lip together. me and richard (757) will meet up.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Lip??

call me to make a deal :D.. 951-249-6383 i live in california and can pick up if you dont want to deal with shipping :up:

·
M!©[email protected] ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
2,600 Posts
oh okay.. you guys go for that. i know a dealership $230 shipped just don't want to pay that price.
LOL, I was just kidding bro (sorry to clutter your thread Neel... Mods, please reorganize at your discretion :) ). Honestly, I would be happy to pay the $230 shipped price... I got quoted more than $400 shipped to Hawaii :eek: from the dealer, so that $230 price would be a deal in my eyes :cool:... :up2:

·
aka 'The Gif King'
454 Posts
oh okay.. you guys go for that. i know a dealership $230 shipped just don't want to pay that price.
Ummm... not sure who you trying to fool. These are discontinued, if you know a dealership that is selling it for $230 SHIPPED, then that's a steal.

If OP is asking for $175, shipping alone is like $100 depending who you go to, so that's $275+ shipped. Not to mention other guys like yourself bidding for it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts