Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(THESE TOOK ME FOREVER TO GET. THANKS TO KEVIN FOR ALL THE HELP ON GETTING THESE WITHIN MY POSSESSION BUT NOW I HAVE TO SELL...)

Tien SS coils - need top hats and new dust boots. I've asked around and you can use basic Autozone dust boosts and just use your stock top hats and you should be good. WHAT APPEARS TO BE RUST IS JUST A SLIGHT STAINING ON THE RUBBER STOPS AND THERE IS NO RUST AT ALL ON THESE COILS!! Would like to sell this ASAP. Locals have priority but I am willing to ship at buyer's expense.
$385 cash pickup.

·
Ty
1,115 Posts
dannnggg...i bought mine for brand new for more than double the pirce

good ass deall!! gl with the seelll!!!

·
Euro accord wannabe
1,130 Posts
I can't understand why these aren't sold I got mine used for 1k!!!

·
Red FoXX
422 Posts
I can't understand why these aren't sold I got mine used for 1k!!!
Dang, if you didn't get them with the top mounts you got jipped. I got mines new for under 1k. This is a good deal, you can get them overhauled by Tein for $75 each strut I believe.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry guys but only looking to sell all 4 as a set. I got a few ppl interested for all 4. So far they're still here though.. but not for long i dont think..

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's easier for me to just package 1 box, ship it out and be done with it instead of doing 2 transactions.. unless the local guy wants to buy all 4 and sell the 2 rear to the guy in Canada. I wouldn't mind doing that.

For all the questions about the mileage, the original owner is hard to get ahold of, but I would assume by the condition of them they are 30k+

·
Destroyer of Tires
16,094 Posts
That's correct. The fronts are a direct bolt on with exception to the upper mount, and the rears require a new bushing in the lower portion. You would probably want to beef up the spring rates and make the valving more a aggressive for a 7th gen though.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ya... sucks that after all that trouble to get them Im selling them, but right now it makes a bit more sense for me to sell it ... though right now it looks like I will be holding on to the car till things change. A slightly lower drop would've made my wheels sit perfectly on my car.. but yea..

1 - 20 of 39 Posts