Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tein SS-P (Super street with pillowball upper mount)

Description:
TEIN TEIN Super Street damper kit was designed for drivers seeking improved handling on the street and at the track. A shortened shell case is utilized to allow the most piston stroke possible, which allows for a better ride at lowered ride heights, and increased grip at the track. Great for daily driving and occasion track use, whether it be at the drag strip, local circuit, or Auto-X course. Includes both ride height and 16 levels of damping force adjustment to allow the driver to dial in the suspension for various road conditions.
Super Street with Upper mounts adds front and rear upper mounts. The upper mounts increase steering response, and allow for EDFC compatibility. On strut type vehicles, the front upper mounts will include camber adjustment plates.

http://www.tein.com/products/super_street_with_pillowball.html

almost 30k on them and are in excellent shape.

MSRP: $1540

EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller)

Description:
The EDFC (Electronic Damping Force Controller) makes it possible for the driver to control the damping force at the touch of a button while in the driver�fs seat. This is accomplished by controlling stepping motors installed on each shock absorber. Because the damping force can be controlled with such ease, the driver can adjust the suspension to suit all road/track conditions. Thus allowing the driver to fully enjoy the driving experience.

http://www.tein.com/products/edfc.html

around 10k on them and are in excellent shape.

MSRP: $450

Tein SS-P + EDFC : SOLD

Reason for selling : different suspension ;) 100% nothing wrong with them :)

fits both 03-07 sedan and coupe!

pic will be up next week!!!

**if you are in socal i can hook you up @ the shop**

·
Registered
517 Posts
If you decide to lower the price on the edfc hit me up..

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Omg sooo cheap!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
if u have them in like two weeks i think ill take them from u..would u do payments..ill give u half now n in two weeks the rest

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
They will fit all. 03-07 sedan or coupe. Damn good buy!!

·
call me simon
3,208 Posts
haha just wanted your number again cuz I couldn't hit you up that one day in cupertino!! might want to get your edfc though :) i'll let you know

·
Registered
879 Posts
how much degrees of adjustment does the front upper pillow ball mount do?
no idea...anyone?
right off Tein site. hope it helps.
wish i had this much cash, i'd get rid of my D2's in a heartbeat lol. GL with sale

said:
Upper Mount w/ Camber Adjustment* -
Upper mounts are included for front and rear. TEIN utilizes various designs of upper mounts to increase steering response while still maintaining quiet operation. Most kits include an aluminum upper plate with NWB pillowball, while some applications use an aluminum upper plate with hardened rubber bushing (reduced noise).
*Vehicles with a strut type front design, a camber plate is incorporated into the mount, which gives 0-3 degrees of camber adjustment depending on the application.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts