Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Founder of PsychoLemon CC
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone get a group buy for these for the 6th gen v6's? And about what the cost would be for every so many people.

·
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Better mounting and allows for the motor to be used for us. The motor allows us to control the dampening force and that from inside the car while driving.

·
*this space for rent*
1,024 Posts
the motor you're talking about is the TEIN EDFC but it costs another $350 for that. I've gotten a price from OGS for $800 for the TEIN SS and $1100 for TEIN SS-P

·
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup that is correct. THe motor does cost extra $$$. I got $1120 from him. But maybe there might be a bulk discount. :cool: :angel:

·
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
so far total of 4 names.

1.) DeadDoc
2.) JoHnNyDiGiTaLV6 ??
3.) UrbanRocker ??
4.) ll kaidoy ll

Is this correct?

·
Registered
382 Posts
hey guys....working on this for you right now.... currently trying to hit 1080 shipped....will need a few days to get evyerhing set up...will keep you all posted!

·
Registered
670 Posts
i thought the edfc does not work for us since we dont have room for the motors? thats what i was told

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
The SS-P's have a diffrent pillow ball mount to allow the EDFC motor.
I would be intrested in this group buy also. But I'd also want the EDFC.

·
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah on TEIN's site it has the SS which says its not available for it and the SS-P which has the motor available.

·
Registered
382 Posts
alright guys....we are coming pretty close to making this happen...

Once this is ready, I will have it added to my website so you can make the make your payments directly from the website...

I will keep you all posted.

·
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ogs said:
alright guys....we are coming pretty close to making this happen...

Once this is ready, I will have it added to my website so you can make the make your payments directly from the website...

I will keep you all posted.

Sounding good. Hope i still have money by then. LOL.

·
AV6.com OG Member
1,129 Posts
ogs said:
we still up for this?
most likely depending on the price. can you get it any lower than what you originally told me?

good thing you brought this topic back up Ray. I was about to PM you to see what was happening since it's been a while since I talked to you last. haha. :p

1 - 20 of 41 Posts