Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To lower my car with the tein H.tech it's gunna cost me $100 more than eibach or H&R. Nobody I called stocks it here in Toronto C. It will have to be shipped up from states.:( Oh well I still like the drop of the tein h.tech:)

I wonder If I order it direct my self if it will be any cheaper than going through a performance dealler?

*Update I just got off the phone with a perf shop, he can get me tein s.tech $245CND plus $120 install:eek: best offer I've had so far.:D
The h.tech wich I want, he said he they had just been released(CAN.) and he'll let me know on a price next week. I know thier more money but not much.:)

AEM V2 $475 plus tax:eek:

·
Registered
16 Posts
have you tried JRP?? that's where I got my s.tech's. they're on back order. www.jrponline.com

mj

·
Registered
66 Posts
Does anyone know where I can get TEIN (1.4-inch Drop Front And 0.7-inch Drop Rear Luxury Master High.Tech Coil Springs) for a good price?

Planetperformance is $216 and out of stock. Thanks

If anyone have them installed, your opinion is much appreciated.

·
Registered
11 Posts
S.A.M6 said:
To lower my car with the tein H.tech it's gunna cost me $100 more than eibach or H&R. Nobody I called stocks it here in Toronto C. It will have to be shipped up from states.:( Oh well I still like the drop of the tein h.tech:)

I wonder If I order it direct my self if it will be any cheaper than going through a performance dealler?

*Update I just got off the phone with a perf shop, he can get me tein s.tech $245CND plus $120 install:eek: best offer I've had so far.:D
The h.tech wich I want, he said he they had just been released(CAN.) and he'll let me know on a price next week. I know thier more money but not much.:)

AEM V2 $475 plus tax:eek:
I from Toronto looking to do the same thing, where is this place located?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts