Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone want to buy my coil overs? their tein basic? thinking about going with k sport for my shoot. shoot me a serious offers. i would say they have less than 5k them.

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not sure how much shipping will be, i still have the original box and manual still in packaging. i would think shipping is going to cost between 50-100 bucks not sure

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my offer is 500
ok as of right now this person is the winner with the highest big! lol any others? haha

this is the kind of offer im looking for, not a low ball. these cost 9 bills brand new and i dont have that much miles on them, plus i still the org box and instructions too (i think).

where you located?

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
hey guys

sorry i dont have any pics cause they are still on the car. the reason im selling is cause i got partial sponsorship by K2 sport and Form and Function so i have to still pay. i wanted to make sure it would be worth if i sold my tein, so far it is, highest bidder at this point is $650 plus shipping, still waiting to know where to though

also I forgot to mention which is important i dont get back from school till then end of next month but i need to set up a serious buyer now so i can get my new set ready. im not taking the money now either, not till i get back and can ship these ones out. just want to have a confirm buyer ready as i wont have time to wait and find one

·
KNIGHTRIDER
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
do you still need the carbon fiber trunk, lol:D
hey man whats up. i would like the trunk but im not heavy on funds since im using my tein money to buy the ksports. i could give you little money and trade you stuff if you down. i have 2 shoots now, one with PAS and honda tuning. i would like to change the trunk for both shoots and give it a different look. email me directly at [email protected] thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts