Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
"Certified Hybrid Killer"
5,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always really liked the 9th gen Accord design. So sad that they've discontinued the V6 in the 10th gen. Part of me wants to buy a closeout 9th gen touring V6 just for old time's sake, but wouldn't really accomplish anything that I need a car to accomplish for me these days. Actually going to be getting a Yukon XL Denali in a few months. My how time and life has changed. :smack:

:wave: :v6pyea:

·
___
4,751 Posts
:wave:

·
Registered
133 Posts
yes, sad to see the tried, tested and true j series end production in the Accord.

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
I think the v6 are going to the Acura variations. So the j isn?t completely dead. Might even get a twin turbo variation

Reactions: Dtol7788

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
When I'm done with my '17 Touring V6 coupe (in 10 years or so...ha) I may consider looking at getting an Acura but I can tell you one thing, if they don't bring back a V6 coupe version of the Accord, I won't be buying another Honda :( I just simply do not like Civics and also do not like the fact that Honda is forcing them on people as now the only available option for a coupe. I am not a sedan kind of guy, unless it's a luxury German car like my Audi A6 or a 5-series BMW.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts