Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing waters on my retrofit built by Johnny from www.illusion-lighting.com. I'm in the process of cleaning out my garage and installing some garage flooring so I can make room for some other goodies.

A lot of effort went into building these headlights. I guarantee you'll get some heads turning with these lights coming down the road. I'll consider all reasonable offers. Shipping is at the buyers expense. I'm in Northern VA for all local buyers. Thanks.

-Audi S4 Valeo projectors
-Philips 6000k Ultinon bulbs
-Hella ballast
-headlights frame painted black w/ chrome corners
-removed amber reflectors

·
Registered
908 Posts
damn, an M3 and an S2k? What r u doing for a living, buddy? HE HE HE...Nice pics on them. GL with the light.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bulbs are d2s. kit includes headlight housing with projectors, bulbs, ballast, and harness. everything is plug and play.

Igotvtec04 said:
what kind or size bulb does it have? if it is 9006 i'll buy the HID set im in No.VA

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nope no bezel on these. at the time i had these built i don't think johnny had done one with a bezel so it never occured to me to have them put on. that would have made a good finishing touch. i remember when i first got these i had random people turn around from the opposite direction of traffic and follow me just to ask what kind of lights i had. :)

Hongda said:
Does it have a bezel/shroud on there? :search: pic#1
Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah he was a former member here. he was one of the first people that i saw with a hid retrofit on their accord.

BlackV62K2 said:
Illusion Lighting.....wasn't he a member on here? Maybe I'm mistaking his name for someone else.

·
Registered
901 Posts
what if i sent you OEM headlights w/ a mcculloch 8000k HID + $150?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts