Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd purchase the suction mount and give it a try in my Accord. I was actually really impressed with the quality it gave also the durability when mounting outside. Here's the different links to the videos. Like/Subscribe or even let me know what you think, I drive an 07 SE V6 Sedan.

My Profile:

xSLPRx

The Videos:

Interior

Exterior

Trunk View

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they run about $300 at bestbuy I believe but I got mine off this girl for $50 haha totally scooped that deal and I bought the mount for $29.99. but you can buy the mount on amazon for $25

·
Registered
244 Posts
I bought one recently just last week with the LCD Bacpac, and suction cup accessory, alot of wind noise when I mounted it on top of my car, looking into getting the winscreen micover something like that online to eliminate that

Here's some footage I took at Formula Drift last week, apologies in advance for all the shaking and ambient noise, and yes I tried focusing on the girl in front of me which happen to talk to me later on about my GoPro =)

http://youtu.be/FWk6eoaLb4s

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah I just had the full skeleton around it just in case it started to rain. I love it tho, especially recording 120 fps and then editing to 1200 fps it's sickkk!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts