Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone just trying to see if anyone would be interested in buying my magnaflow catback exhaust 6th gen av6 coupe, used for about 1yr and about 6 months? If someone is interested i'd probably let it go for 160? of course local got dibbs :D .

·
same avatar since 03'
3,823 Posts
I'm interested, I'm going to be heading down to the San Fransico area in 2 weeks or so, if your near there or somehwhere on the way i could pick them up. Just let me know, but at least you know there is interest :D

-Thank You

·
same avatar since 03'
3,823 Posts
LOL are you serious, lol thats tight, well i think i would need to extend it like 2 inches or something to get it to fit. But yea I heading down to the San Fran area in like 2 weeks on the twenty something this month. If you willing to let them go then just let me know. I'm going down to like Agwin, so its not far form San Fran.

slowaccord01 said:
i live in san francisco lol =P, it's still on my car too. I think you'll need to bring it to a muffler shop to have the piping extended cause yours a sedan.

·
same avatar since 03'
3,823 Posts
I'll give you more info on the exact date i'm going down there, so you know if you wanna let them go by then.

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
i am interested? I go to school in san diego but will be back in the east bay in about 1 month. if keychain has dibs thats fine, ill call second dibs! and i have a coupe :)

·
same avatar since 03'
3,823 Posts
Hey whiteaccordcoupe I think you get to buy these now, since my parents won't take the hour drive from Angwin to SF to pick these up for me :( ... I'm freaking mad... :mad: Thanks Slowaccord01 for letting me have 1st dibs and all, and don't worry, whiteaccordcoupe is a trustworthy guy, I can vouch for him :D.

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
keychain u sure? cause if you can get them you should, but if you are passing the dibs along to me, thats great thanks!

couple of questions slowaccord01... are these the round tip mufflers? or the older oval ones? any scrapes? I am seriously 100% interested. and yes, in about a month or less i will be back in the bay. i have a few items for trade, in case you are interested. If not, money wont be an issue :) thanks again, I appreciate it keychain.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
couple of questions slowaccord01... are these the round tip mufflers? or the older oval ones? any scrapes? I am seriously 100% interested. and yes, in about a month or less i will be back in the bay. i have a few items for trade, in case you are interested. If not, money wont be an issue :) thanks again, I appreciate it keychain.[/QUOTE]

These are the round tip mufflers, theres a few scrapes under the muffler on the driver side. I scraped them only twice didn't mean to, just happens once your dropped =( . thanks for your interest :D .

edit: if you want i can take a quick pic of the scrape for you :)

·
same avatar since 03'
3,823 Posts
whiteaccordcoupe said:
keychain u sure? cause if you can get them you should, but if you are passing the dibs along to me, thats great thanks!

couple of questions slowaccord01... are these the round tip mufflers? or the older oval ones? any scrapes? I am seriously 100% interested. and yes, in about a month or less i will be back in the bay. i have a few items for trade, in case you are interested. If not, money wont be an issue :) thanks again, I appreciate it keychain.
Yea its all good, I remember you told me on aim that you really wanted these magnaflows, so nows your chance. Good Luck. I'll ttyl on aim sometime :D. Hit me up when you sell the H&R sports. Take Care.

·
clean and simple
907 Posts
sure if you want. my email is [email protected] . But in all reality, I am 100% down to buy these. Trust me. I want them. You have a definate buyer lol. Please please please I want the dibs on these no one else! haha... anyways dude, ill PM you my cell # so I can talk to u more about them. I am completely down to buy these trustr me. look at my trader rating, i dont lie :)

oh and keychain, i will hit u up about the h&r sports in about a month :)

slowaccord01 said:
These are the round tip mufflers, theres a few scrapes under the muffler on the driver side. I scraped them only twice didn't mean to, just happens once your dropped =( . thanks for your interest :D .

edit: if you want i can take a quick pic of the scrape for you :)[/QUOTE]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts