Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
v not some model, my girl
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i have some parts laying around my work im looking to sell so here goes a list. im not too sure about shipping costs on ANY of these items. so i guess ill take offers for some of the parts WITHOUT shipping costs.

2 aftermarket 98-00 sedan front bumpers, good quality fitment
1 02 sedan OEM front bumper and OEM hood
1 OEM sedan rear bumper <~~~i might want to hold on to this for my car. :p
sedan R OEM fender

all parts are used but are in perfect condition. they WILL need to be painted.

i also still have my OEM intake & resonater box if anyone needs one.

im thinking of selling my CF type R lip too, ill probably need to sell the bumper with it because i have the lip urethaned on and the grill is cutout ready for a type R to be put in its place, if i can get a good enough offer for it and if i can also find an OEM 02 coupe front bumper then ill sell it. its for a 98-00 sedan.

·
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:bump:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Where are you located and is the cf lip attached to the 02 sedan bumper? If not, I will give you $40 for the sedan bumper w/o lip, $125 for the lip and bumper

·
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the CF lip is a $300 lip. and its on a 98-00 sedan bumper, not 02. it IS attached. im located in VA.

·
Registered
190 Posts
$300 lip??? They only make two lips that cost $300 that are cf and they are made by Carbon Creations and Seibon. Where did you get the cf lip from? Do you have pics?

·
5,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im not askin 300 though, and im still not sure if i am going to sell it......
this is it installed on my car, i cut out the lower and upper grill. it still sits the same to this day. minus the CF grille.....

·
Registered
190 Posts
I had that same lip but only paid $110 for mine. Where did you get your lip from? Was it or is it good quality?

99v6sedan said:
im not askin 300 though, and im still not sure if i am going to sell it......
this is it installed on my car, i cut out the lower and upper grill. it still sits the same to this day. minus the CF grille.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts