Accord V6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Fast at Last!... kind of.
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale - OEM kit sides [updated w/ pics!]

Hey guys,

Scratch the whole OEM kit idea, I've decided to go Mugen.

I bought these a while back from whiteaccordcoupe (GREAT guy btw, highly recommended). I'm probably going to regret it because I wanted over a month for them and ended up paying duties/taxes.

Anyway, here are the pictures (taken by whiteacccordcoupe in the condition they were when they left his house, I've taken them out of the box to inspect it and put them back in the box, so the condition is exactly the same)

I am asking: $280 USD + shipping FIRM. These retail for over $400 USD on HandA Accessories.

Also, I know a source that has OEM lip kit REARs for $120 USD brand new.

PM is key. Located in Toronto, Canada.

·
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought the halo's a while ago... so don't really need an extra set.

We'll have to communicate here for now 'cause I've got some deals going on and I don't delete my PMs until they come through.

Socal area eh? I can get an EXACT shipping quote, but it'll take a couple of days, but $100 USD is probably the ballpark figure.

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey Steverino, its me again, sorry Im writing here but I sent u 3 PMs but u didnt replay becouse of your full msg box, r u still wanna sell this first 17"wheels???
just Pm me or reply in that post if yes or no couse Im confiused right now, thanks
Im really intrested in that wheels

·
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey kiddman,, sorry bro, the guy who was going to meet up with me on Thursday ended up taking them.

ANYWAY, these sides are still available!

I might be considering selling the sides that I bought off whiteaccordcoupe a while back.

As you can see only a thin black scuff along the bottom of it, it is only a surface scuff and will be gone if the whole kit is repainted (not a lot of white coupes here anyway).

Also, I know of a place that sells OEM kit rears for $120 USD but I will not divulge the information until my sides are sold, for obvious reasons.

·
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately, shipping is going to be killer for the sides. If you are serious I could get a serious shipping quote, how serious are you about purchasing?

·
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How much is it to get something like sides painted? Up here it's less than $170 CDN.

ANYWAY, I've sent you a PM.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts